Xavier Labour Research Institute is going to conduct Xavier aptitude test (XAT). Candidates who are going to apply for the exam they can check the XAT Syllabus to make a good preparation of the entrance test exam. Applicants may also download the free PDF file of XAT Syllabus 2016 through online method.
- XAT exam is being conducting for the students to take the admission in Master of business administrator course in the top MBA colleges / Institutes or Business Schools. So many candidates have been made a part of the XAT exam every year.
- Recruitmentlauncher.com will provide the best and latest information regarding XAT Syllabus on this page, you must take a look below to know more about the exam pattern, syllabus etc….
XAT Exam Pattern:
This exam has been divided into two parts as following:
|Part 1||Quantitative Ability||140 minute Duration|
|English and Logical Reasoning|
|Part 2||Essay Writings||40 minute Duration|
Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation topics:
- Charts and diagrams
- problems on Trains, Clock and Calendar, Mixtures and Allegation
- Interest and Growth rates
- Time and Distance
- Number Systems
- Surds and Indices
- Linear Equations
- Quadrilaterals and Polygons
Verbal ability & Logical reasoning programs will be base on following topics:
- Grammar – Articles, propositions
- Jumbled paragraph
- Verbal Reasoning
Decision making prospective:
- Decision Making
- Tables and Caselets
- Linear Arrangements
Essay Writings syllabus:
Candidates must prepare a Essay format for any topic because there is no particular topic that can be fixed for the exam. You can prepare the essays of as the topics like sports topics, nature based or a common idiom/ phrase based Philosophical innuendo, or recent news like election etc….
Topics those are important for General Awareness:
- Government and Politics
- Awards and Winners
- Famous Personalities
Note: For acquiring more details about XAT Syllabus 2016, candidates can visit Official Site.
Find More Related Details
|XAT Exam Pattern||XAT Preparation Books|
|XAT Eligibility Criteria||Top MBA Colleges in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Online Practice Test For Best Preparation|