XAT Preparation Books
We bring XAT Preparation Books here for all those candidates who are preparing for XAT 2016. On this single page we are providing you XAT Preparation Books 2016, useful study material and also Exam tips so that you may do your preparations well.
XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) is conducted by XLRI (Xavier Labour Research Institute) for admission in various management courses provided by Top-B management institutes in India.
Competitors who are eager to crack the XAT 2016 they can go through the one or two books mentioned below and do their preparations for exam in proper way.
Our team recruitmentlauncher.com is discussing some useful tips. Apply them and hopefully you will get better consequences.
XAT Preparation Books
|S. No||Study Material||Author /Publication|
|1||SNAP / IIFT / XAT / TISS / CMAT / NMAT / IRMA / MAT Management Entrance Tests||Puri G|
|2||Text Book Of Descriptive Mathematics (Conventional Arithmetic) – A Foundation Laying Book CSAT, CDS, MBA, CAT, XAT, MAT, SSC||Kiran Prakashan|
|3||Jabbing the XAT Xavier Aptitude Test||Jha R.K|
|4||XAT XLRI-MBA Enterance Exam A/4||Priyanka Prakashan (2014)|
|5||Target – 2014 XAT Past Papers (2005 – 2013) General Awareness Question||Disha Experts|
|6||XAT Simplified 2014 (Past Papers + Mock Tests + Vocabulary + General Awareness) 2nd Edition||Disha Experts|
|7||Xat Solved Papers 2008-2012||Puri G|
|8||Xat,Iift,Snap,Mat,Nmat,Irma,Cmat Solve||Puri G|
|9||Mathematics For Mba Ent Exam Cat Xat Fms Irma Mat||Goyal H|
|10||Jabbing The XAT With Solved Papers (2006 ? 2011) 1st Edition||R.K. Jha|
|11||The Hand on Guide to Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning: A Must have Resource for Aspirants of CAT, MAT, XAT, IIFT, etc||Peeyush Bhardwaj|
|12||he Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency||Ananta Ashisha|
|13||Koncepts of Numbers for CAT, GMAT, XAT, CMAT and Other Quantitative Aptitude Exams||Gajendra Kumar|
|14||MBA Mathematical Skills||Anand Kumar|
|15||XAT, IIFT, SNAP, MAT, NMAT, IRMA, CMAT Solved Papers||Gautam Puri|
XAT Exam Preparation Tips:
- To do your preparation first of all you must be acknowledged with XAT Exam Pattern which has 3 sections: – Quantitative and Interpretation (DI), Reasoning including Decision making ability and Verbal ability including Reading Comprehension (RC).
- Make your own study plan, don’t copy others.
- Prepare each section one by one. Firstly you must take any of the section and can choose one or two books from the above for doing study.
- Don’t choose more than two books as you can be puzzled in them and would be able to prepare.
- Keep your keen sight on the changes in XAT and be updated with latest news about XAT.
- Increase reading to help in reading comprehension, verbal ability and in General knowledge.
- Increase your vocabulary
- Focus on mastering approximation skills in Mathematics.
- For General knowledge study current affairs related to organizations, personalities, sports and businesses national and international
- Solve last 5 year’s XAT papers and Try to solve every mock that you may get on XAT, especially questions on the Decision Making concept.
- If you will do study section-wise then you will not get confused at the last minute.
Note: For more information regarding XAT syllabus, Admit Card, Result and more you may subscribe to recruitmentlauncher.com
Find More Related Details
|XAT Exam Pattern||XAT Syllabus|
|XAT Eligibility Criteria||Top MBA Colleges in India|