XAT Eligibility Criteria 2015
- Xavier Labour Research Institute conducts Xavier aptitude test (XAT) for the students to take admission in MBA program. All the applicants who are going to apply for the XAT exam they must know about XAT Eligibility Criteria 2015 and XAT Exam Selection Process
- It is a National Level Admission Test formulated by Xavier Labour Research Institute Jamshedpur for admission in the course of Master of Business Administration in XLRI Jamshedpur and other top MBA Colleges, Institutes or Business-Schools in India.
- Here on this page our portal recruitmentlauncher.com provides the entire details regarding the selection procedure and eligibility criteria of the test. You must take a look below to get all the updates.
Name of the Institute:
Xavier Labour Research Institute
XAT Eligibility Criteria:
- To apply for the XAT examination the applicants must have a graduation degree from any recognized institute/university.
- The candidates who are pursuing in the final year of graduation they may also apply for the test.
XAT Selection Process:
The selection will be made up on the basis of the written test. This written test has different sections to solve as-
- Verbal Ability
- Logical Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Data interpretation
- Decision making
- General Awareness
|How To Prepare Gk For Exam||GK Questions with Answers|
|Aptitude Questions and Answers||Quantitative Aptitude Quiz|
Only those candidates may get the admission in the management Colleges for MBA course, which clear this entrance test with sufficient marks.
Find More Related Details
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Preparation Books|
|XAT Exam Pattern||Top MBA Colleges in India|