Xavier Labour Relations Institute is going to conduct XAT exam for those candidates who are seeking to appear in entrance exam and take admittance in various management courses. Those contestants, who are planning to apply for next session, may stay connect with us for getting up to date info on XAT 2016. Applicants can apply by filling XAT Application Form against this notification on or before last Date of online Registration.
|Organization Name||Xavier Labour Relations Institute|
|Selection Method||Written Test|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
You can acquire complete details regarding Xavier Aptitude Test such as examination dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, examination fee and Selection Procedure important dates etc which is well furnished by troop of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Must know about XLRI
Xavier Aptitude Test is the nationalized rank aptitude test which was performed by Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) for admission to its business management, Personnel Management and 15 months full-time General Management Program. XAT exam is one of the extremely competitive exams after CAT for admittance to management programmes. This exam is conducted every year and thousands of applicants emerge in the exam to pursue Management courses from several of the alleged B-schools in the country.
Xavier School of Management commonly known as Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI). It accomplish XAT exam every year for candidates who are seeking for admission in Business Management and other Flagship management programmes. XLRI is one of the pinnacle positioned management school. It was incorporated in the year 1949 and established in Jamshedpur (Jharkhand), India.
- Business Management (BM)
- Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR)
- General Management Program (GMP)
- Global MBA
Eligibility Criterion for filling XAT 2016 application form:
- Contenders who are eager to participate in Xavier Aptitude Test must have bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution or they have to complete their graduation by June 2016.
- Applicants attaining less than 50% marks in their graduation are also adequate to appear in the exam, Along with this he/she have to put forward their marks to the participating B-schools by June 2016.
- Aspirants appearing in the final year of graduation are also qualified to appear in the exam; instead they have to submit the cumulative percentage of the preceding passing year.
Contenders willing to appear in XAT 2016 Exam need to pay an appropriate amount of examination fees. Examination fees will be paid through any mode either online via credit card/ debit card/ online banking or offline through Demand draft.
Mode of Selection:
Contenders who qualify the Xavier Aptitude Test (Written Exam) will be short listed for further selection process.
Xavier Aptitude Test Pattern
|Number of Paper||Subject Name||Number of questions||Duration of Exam|
|Paper I||Decision Making||25||140 minutes
|Verbal and Logical Ability||30|
|Quant and D.I.||36|
|Paper II||General Awareness||30||40 minutes|
It must be noted that there is a stipulation of negative marking, for every incorrect option 1/4th marks fixed to the question will be deducted.
Need - XAT Syllabus in detail
How to Apply for XAT 2016:
- First of all, contenders need to visit official website that is www.xatonline.net.in.
- Fill the application form with complete details for registration.
- Contenders need to login with valid Email Id and password for verification of registration.
- Upload one recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Candidates should pay application fees through any mode such as via debit/ credit card or net banking.
- Now press “Submit” button for final submission.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
- Applicants should send hard copy of application form through speed post or courier at XAT registered office.
Date to Keep in Mind:
|Events Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last Date for Applying||03rd Week Of November 2015|
|Last Date to change Test City||04th Week of November 2015|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||From 3rd Week Of December 2015|
|Date of Exam||In First Week Of January 2016|
Get more information related to XAT 2016, visit Official Website.
|Find More Related Details|
|XAT Syllabus||XAT Preparation Books|
|XAT Exam Pattern||Top MBA Colleges In India|