Public Service Commission, west Bengal has unfolded a career notification as www.pscwb.org.in Recruitment to fill up the vacant posts of Joint Director, Assistant Director. Interested applicants, who fulfill the eligibility conditions & other criteria, may apply on or before the last date. All those aspirants, who want to make their career in government sector this is a golden opportunity for them. We are covering soon information about forthcoming WBPSC recruitment 2016 so you may keep in touch with us.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Qualification||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Public Service Commission, West Bengal||Joint Director, Assistant Director||Graduation/Post Graduation||Screening/Written Test||30th November 2015|
Applying aspirants who are willing to apply against West Bengal PSC recruitment can attain complete information such as qualification, Age Limit, Mode of payment, selection process, salary structure, and applying process etc on this page provide by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
WBPSC Vacancies Details:
- Joint Director
- Assistant Director
- Candidates should have second class Master’s Degree in Statistics or a second class Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Economics/Agricultural Economics with a post-graduate Diploma in Statistics/Agricultural Statistics from a recognized University/Institute (for the post of Joint Director)
- Aspirants, who are applying for Assistant Director should have Bachelor’s Degree with first class or 60% marks.
- Qualifications are relax able for well-qualified & experienced applicants.
- Applier’s age should not more than 45 years for Joint Director position and 35 years for Assistant Director post of age on 01 November 2015 age are relax able for well-qualified & experienced candidates.
- Selected aspirants will obtain Rs. 15, 600–42, 000/- in Pay Band – 4A plus Grade Pay of Rs.5, 400/-(Assistant Director) and grade pay Rs. 6,600/-(Joint Director).
Applying candidates need to pay Rs. 210/- as application fee and the S.C. /S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.
Selection Process of www.pscwb.org.in Recruitment:
Selection of the aspirants will be based on their performance in Screening Test / Written Test.
How to apply for West Bengal PSC recruitment?
|Step 1||Appliers need to visit the official website that is www.pscwbonline.gov.in|
|Step 2||Select the relevant link according to your post, which you want to apply for|
|Step 3||An instruction page will be opened having ‘Apply Now’ tab|
|Step 4||After read all the instructions carefully hit on the above said tab|
|Step 5||Application form will be opened on your computer screen|
|Step 6||Fill the application form with required details like name, date of birth, essential qualification details etc.|
|Step 7||Upload your scanned passport size photograph and signature if required|
|Step 8||Recheck your application form before submit it|
|Step 9||Now hit on submit tab, and take a print out of your application form for further reference|
|opening date for receipt of online application||16th November, 2015|
|Closing date for receipt of online application||30th November, 2015|
If you need any further information regarding www.pscwb.org.in Recruitment you can read the Official Notification. Stay connects with us through this page to acquire more information about www.pscwb.org.in Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section