World Bank Recruitment
World Bank has expanded an advertisement regarding World Bank Recruitment for filling up various vacancies. Freshers and experienced candidates who wish to make their career in banking sector they must apply for suitable post by filling form on or before the closing date. Candidates, you may stay in touch with this page to get upcoming notification related to World Bank Recruitment 2017.
The World Bank is an international financial institution that provides loans to developing countries for capital programs. Participants who are interested to apply for World Bank Recruitment shouldn’t miss this current opening and must fill the application form as soon as possible.
World Bank RecruitmentFor obtaining more information related to World Bank Recruitment such as name of the post, required qualification, other requirement, scale of pay, mode of assortment, how to apply etc you need to go through the info are well tuned on this page of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
Applicants should possess minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline; a nationally recognized Professional Certification (CPSM, CIPS or equivalent); or equivalent combination of education and experience coupled with courses / certificates in procurement from esteemed University.
Applicants should possess:
- Minimum five years of direct relevant experience.
- Practical experience in international procurement with full understanding of procurement techniques and practices used in the public and private sector and experience in contract drafting and management.
- Knowledge and understanding of Public Sector and or UN System procurement processes is desirable and conducting procurements for a wide variety of commodities, including goods, services, labor services, consulting services, etc.
- Experience in executing solicitations and contracts in a services organization.
- Experience with international sourcing and contracting desirable.
- Effective negotiating and presentation skills.
- Experience in use of business related software (e.g., Word, Excel, Email, ERP etc.); experience using SAP R3 Materials Management and MS Outlook is desirable.
- Proven analytical skills, including ability to analyze corporate financial statements/reports and develop well-balanced recommendations on procurement awards and related issues.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with complex procurement situations.
- Ability to proactively administer the work program, contribute to team responsibilities and manage client expectations.
- Project Management Skills.
Desirable (General Competencies):
- Applicants should have ability to deal sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Contenders must have excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written and comprehension) and ability to function effectively in multi-disciplinary teams within a matrix management environment, as well as an individual contributor.
Mode of Assortment:
Assortment of aspirants applying for World Bank Recruitment will be done on the basis of their performance in interview or test.
Scale of Pay:
Selected contenders will receive the impressive salary package as per the organization norms.
How to Apply for World Bank Recruitment?
|Step 01||Applicants may online through Official Website.|
|Step 02||Log on to the Official Website that is web.worldbank.org|
|Step 03||Now, move to ‘jobs’ link available at bottom of the home page.|
|Step 04||In this link you will find “all jobs” link.|
|Step 05||Then, a list of current Job openings will display and choose you location and press search tab.|
|Step 06||After that, select the code for the concerned post to view the details regarding it.|
|Step 07||Now, read full details and press the “Apply Now” button to apply for the job.|
|Step 08||Then, fill the required details in the Application Form and submit it within the given time period.|
|Step 09||At last, take print out of application for future reference.|
Important dates to keep in mind:
Closing date to apply: 10th December 2015
To obtain more information against World Bank Recruitment, check Official Link .Candidates are advised to book mark this page by pressing cntrl+D to get latest updates regarding World Bank Recruitment 2017.
You may also like to visit this Section