Candidates if you are looking for VITEEE Syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, Math and Biology subjects so you are on right page because we provides all information about the Syllabus. Candidates must check the VITEEE Syllabus 2016 to be conversant with the topics and learn accordingly to avail admissions at the VIT University.
By providing the quality engineering education in different discipline, this Institute has created an identity of its own. So, candidates who want to take the admission at VIT, need a complete syllabus for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination, so that you can go one step further towards your dream.
Vellore Institute of Technology for 2016 Engineering Entrance Examination Contain 3-Parts of Syllabus i.e.
- PART-I – Physics
- PART-II – Chemistrys
- PART-III – Mathematics / Biology
Following is a topic wise syllabus for each subject. You can also download PDF of VITEEE Syllabus for subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
Name Of The University
Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
VITEEE Paper Pattern
- The time duration for VITEEE 2016 will be 2 hrs and 30 minutes.
- The exam will be objective type, where each question will carry four options of out of which one is the correct answer.
- It will be a computer-based test.
- Total number of questions is 120 either for PCM or for PCB. Each part contains 40 Questions.
Physics contains following topics –
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic waves and Waves Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Dual nature of Radiation and Matter
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
Click Here to Download Complete Physics syllabus
Chemistry inherits the following topics as-
- Atomic Structure
- P,d,f- Block Elements
- Co-ordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equibrillium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compunds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carboynl Compunds
- Carboxylics Acids and their derivaties
- Organic Nitrogen compounds
- Biomolecules (Cabrohydrates,aminoacids and lipids)
Click Here to download detailed Chemistry Syllabus
Following topics are come under the Mathematics subject-
- Application of Matricies and Determinants
- Complex numbers
- Analytical Geometery of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometery of three dimensions
- Diffrential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
Click Here to Download detailed Mathematics Syllabus
Biology inherits the following topics as-
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Physiology: Plant and Human
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, Ecology and Environment
- Applied Biology and Human Welfare
Click Here to Download complete Biology Syllabus
Note: for more details check the official link
Candidates if you want to get more information regarding VIT Engineering Entrance Examination, then keep visiting our web portal www.recruitmentlaucnhers.com regularly.
Find More Useful Links
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India||How To Qualify Written Exam|
|Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Experience|
|Tricks To Crack Interview For Freshers / Experienced||Jobs By Qualification|