VITEEE Application Form
Vellore Institute of Technology is going to released VITEEE Application Form. Contenders who want to take admission in B.Tech programmes through VIT Engineering Entrance Exam can get latest information regarding VITEEE Application Form 2016 from this page. eligible candidates can register themselves according to the latest Exam Notification by filling online application form with all required information on or before the closing date, which is mentioned below.
|Organization Name||Name of the Exam||Selection Procedure||Last Date|
|Vellore Institute of Technology||VIT Engineering Entrance Exam||Qualifying marks in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.||Check Below|
For further information regarding VITEEE Application Form such as qualification requirement, selection process, VITEEE Exam Pattern, application fee detail, procedure to apply etc you need to just scroll down this page which is prepared by the team experts of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
VIT Engineering Entrance Exam2016 is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology for all those applicants who want to take admission in B.Tech.
Candidates should have either completed or shall appear in 10+2 Exam with 60% score in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Biology from a recognized boards like CBSE, ICSE of higher secondary.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2016:
- PART-I – Physics, PART-II – Chemistry, PART-III – Mathematics / Biology
- Aspirantsattempting Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are eligible for all 15 Programmes offered.
- Candidates attempting Physics, Chemistry & Biology are eligible for B.Tech Bio-Medical Engineering, Biotechnology and Computer Science and Engg.(Spec.in Bioinformatics) programmes only.
- Each part contains 40 questions and each question carries one mark.
- The duration of the entrance examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Each question is followed by 4 alternative answers and candidates have to choose right one.
- No negative marking is there.
|B.Tech. Programmes (Fee Structure)||Amount in Rs.|
|Tuition Fee (Per Annum)||1,33,000 *|
|Special Fees [Inclusive of Examination, Library Fee etc] [per annum]||25,000|
|External Placement Training Fee||4,500|
|Total fees (per annum)||1,63,000|
|At the time of admission the following also needs to be paid:|
|Admission Fees (One Time payment)||10,000|
|Caution Deposit (Refundable)||3,000|
|Total fees to be paid for the first year||1,76,000|
VITEEE Application Form
The selection of the aspirants will done on the basis of their qualifying marks in VIT Engineering Entrance Exam.
Procedure to Apply for VITEEE Application Form 2016:
|Step 01||Aspirants can apply by visiting to the official website of organization that is www.vit.ac.in|
|Step 02||Then press on “B.Tech Admissions Open” button which is given on the left side of the home page.|
|Step 03||Then, choose an appropriate link.|
|Step 04||Now, attaches attested copies of all relevant testimonials in support of education, caste, passport size photograph etc.|
|Step 05||After filling form in correct manner, submit it within given time.|
|Step 06||At last, take a photo copy of application form for future use.|
- Last date for submission of application- In the Month of February 2016
- Entrance exam date- In the Month of April 2016
- Declaration of Result- Last Week of April, 2016
If you want to get more information related to VITEEE Application Form, check Official Website.
Find More Useful Links
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India||How To Qualify Written Exam|
|Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Experience|
|Tricks To Crack Interview For Freshers / Experienced||Jobs By Qualification|