Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment
Utkal Grameen Bank has released latest notification for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment. Eligible and performance driven candidates can apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2016 and can get more detail from this page. This notification has been released for 213 vacancies of Officer JM Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Post.
Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE–III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment through online mode and submit their application before closing date that is 5th August 2015.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Post||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Utkal Grameen Bank||Officer JM Scale-I and Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||213||RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and Personal Interview||05th August 2015|
Here on this page, we are providing some essential information regarding Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment such as post name, vacancy detail, eligibility criteria, emoluments, application fee detail, mode of payment, selection mode, procedure to apply etc. You must read below section of this page which is created by the group of recruitmentlauncher.com
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Officer JM Scale-I||77|
|02||Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||136|
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment must have cleared RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014.
- The candidates applying for the posts of Officer JM Scale I and Office Assistants –(Multipurpose) are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT (Odia).
|Name of the Post||Emoluments (in Rs.)|
|Officer JM Scale-I||Rs.31, 490/-|
|Office Assistant (Multipurpose)||Rs.15, 670/-|
Application Fee (Including Postage/ Intimation Charges) (Non-Refundable):
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM- Rs. 20/-
- For all others- Rs. 100/-
- The payment towards application fee can be made through CBS at any of the Branches of Utkal Grameen Bank or State Bank of India.
- The payment towards application fee through CBS can be made between 21st July 2015 and 05th August 2015
Mode of Selection for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment:
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September / October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Scores (TWS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category.
Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment
Procedure to Apply for Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment:
|Step 01||Aspirants are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.ugb.co.in|
|Step 02||Then, select the appropriate notification and then press ‘apply online’ link.|
|Step 03||Now, take a print out of bank challan form to pay the requisite Application Fee.|
|Step 04||After that, Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS.|
|Step 05||Job seekers can pay application fees including postal charges in any of the branches of Utkal.|
|Step 06||Grameen Bank or State Bank of India in the account number specified and printed on the payment Challan only. Go to the nearest Branch of UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK or STATE BANK OF INDIA|
|Step 07||Contenders are now ready to Apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Link on the Bank’s website www.ugb.co.in. All the fields in the online Application format should be filled up carefully.|
|Step 08||After that, fill in the details within correct manner such as fee payment details from the CBS Challan in the Online Application Form|
|Step 09||Now, Submit the filled in form online and take a print out of it.|
|Step 10||The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.|
- Last Date for Online Registration- 05th August 2015
- Beginning date of Payment of Application Fees- from 21st July 2015 to 05th August 2015
Job hunters can get more detail against Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment through Official Notification. Aspirants, who want to take the advantage of Utkal Grameen Bank Recruitment 2016, must bookmark on this page through Control + D.
Check below Section
|How To Get A Bank Job||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Question Papers||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|Get Career Success Tips||Career In Banking Sector|