UPSC SO/Steno 2014-2015
Union Public Service Commission has expanded an advertisement of UPSC SO/Steno 2014. Applicants who are willing to apply should ensure their eligibility criteria and may apply by filling online application form on or before the end date.
Every year UPSC conducts Combined Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for the Section Officers’ Grade and Stenographers’ Grade I/Grade ‘B’ and is going to be conducted on 27th December, 2014.
For more updated details concerning to UPSC SO/Steno 2014 such as post name, eligibility criteria, selection process, How to apply etc are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
Information of UPSC SO/Steno 2014:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Section Officers’ Grade and Stenographers’ Grade I/Grade ‘B’|
|Selection Method||Examination/Shorthand Test|
|Category I||Section Officers’ Grade of the Central Secretariat Service|
|Category II||Sections Officers’ Grade (Integrated Grade II & III) of the General Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category III||Section Officers’ Grade of the Railway Board Secretariat Service|
|Category IV||Private Secretary Grade of the Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service|
|Category V||Grade I of the Stenographers’ Cadre of the Indian Foreign Service, Branch ‘B’|
|Category VI||Grade ‘A & ‘B’ merged of the Armed Forces Headquarters Stenographers’ Service|
|Category VII||Grade ‘B’ of the Railway Board Secretariat Stenographer’s Service|
|Category VIII||Section Officers’ Grade of the Intelligence Bureau|
|Category IX||Private Secretary Grade in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
Only those categories of departmental candidate are appropriate to apply for this examination who are engaged as Assistants or Stenographers’ Grade ‘C’/Grade II of these Services or as Cypher Assistants Grade II of Cypher Sub-cadre of the Indian Foreign Service Branch ‘B’.
Contender will be selected on the basis of:
- Shorthand Test
How to Apply?
- Candidates can apply through the official site of the UPSC
- Official website of UPSC is www.upsc.gov.in
- On the home page follow the option ‘UPSC ONLINE APPLICATIONS’, given at the left panel.
- Select the link of ‘Online Recruitment Application (ORA) For Various Recruitment Posts’.
- Make the registration with all the essential details,
- Applicants are required to note down their unique registration no
- Now login with username and password, and choose the suitable link according to the vacancy which is to be applied.
- Fill the application form very carefully with all relevant details and must upload recent photograph and necessary scanned copies of documents.
- After filling the details Submit the form
- At last , take a hardcopy of form and forward to the mentioned specified address:
Head of Department/Office
Under Secretary (E-VI),
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road,
|Last Date For The Receipt Of Application Form||20th October, 2014 till 11:59 p.m.|
|Last date to send hard copy of application form||31st October, 2014|
|Exam will conduct on Date||27th December, 2014|
To read other details, visit the official notice
Find More Related Details
|UPSC Eligibility Criteria||IAS Application Form|
|UPSC Notification||UPSC Recruitment|
|UPSC Coaching Classes||UPSC Syllabus|
|UPSC Previous Year Question Paper||UPSC Study Material|
|UPSC Calendar||Latest Sarkari Naukri|