UPSC CMS 2015 Notification
Union Public Service Commission has professed a notification titled as UPSC CMS 2015. The Union Public Service Commission will conduct a combined Medical Services Examination for recruitment on 28th June 2015. Interested candidates must apply for this examination by filling the application form from 14th March 2015 to 10th April 2015.
Candidates must read the information enlisted below such as Educational details, Exam Date and how to apply. The team of recruitmentlauncher.com is helping you by unfolding the entire details about UPSC CMS 2015.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination 2015|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Candidates who are qualified / appearing in the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination are eligible to apply.
Age of the appliers should be less than 32 years as on the 1st January of the year of examination.
Selection of the deserving contenders is based on the-
- CMS Written Test
- Personnel Interview
How to Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Interview Tips – Get Details
- Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- for General and OBC category. All other categories candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Fees have to pay by depositing Money into any branch of SBI by cash or Net Banking / Visa Card / Master Card.
How to Apply:
- Job hunters can apply online through the official website of Union Public Service Commission, which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- Then Press on the link of ‘examination’.
- Select the related advertisement/ notification and read out carefully.
- Fill the online application form with all details and attach all required documents.
- After completion of form, submit it successfully within given time period.
- Take the printout for future use.
Opening date to fill online application form: 14th March 2015
Closing date to apply online: 10th April 2015
Date of Examination: 28th June 2015
Note: Open the official link to know more details.
Candidates for getting more information about UPSC CMS 2015 online application form, entrance exam, results etc keep in touch with our web portal, which is recruitmentlauncher.com. We will update you with more recent information about the same time to time.
You may also like to visit this Section