UPPSC Admit Card 2015
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued UPPSC Admit Card 2015 to apprise all those candidates who are going to appear in the written exam for the post of Revenue Inspector. Keen appliers who are waiting or searching for their Hall Ticket can download by steps provided below on this page.
Steps for Downloading the Admit Card:
- To get the hall ticket, applicants have to log on to the official website i.e. uppsc.up.nic.in
- Under Important Alerts section, link of the “admit card” is appearing on the home page.
- After selecting the link, fill all the mandatory details asked for downloading the call letter.
- After filling all the relevant information, press on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Take a print out of it and bring it at the time of examination.
Here in the below module candidates may read the entire credential details of UPPSC Admit Card 2015 listed by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Every year Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission conducts exams to hire eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies under different posts. This year also UPPSC conducts the examination which will be held at various exam centers across India.
Purpose of the Exam:
The exam will be conducted to fill up 617 vacancies for the post of Revenue Inspector. Thousands of interested and willing candidates have filled the application form via online mode and are waiting for appearing in the written examination. Participators are requested to download their exam call letter as without it they will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
Selection of the applicants will be on the basis of written test and interview. Only those contenders who qualify the written exam will be called for the personal interview.
UPPSC Revenue Inspector written examination date: 25th January 2015
Check Important Links:
|How to prepare for written exam||How to get rid of exam fear|
|How to score good marks in exam||Govt. Jobs v/s Private Jobs|
You can get your admit card from the Official Notification.