University Grants Commission has is going to provide UGC Scholarship for post graduate merit scholarship scheme for university rank holders at under graduate level and PG Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates. Eligible candidates who want to apply for UGC Scholarship 2016 Programme or for the scheme may apply through online mode.
University Grants Commission conducts scholarships for those applicants who are eligible and economically weak to carry on their studies. The aim to reward the scholarship is to give confidence to the aspirants for learning and provide them financial assistance.
|Organization name||Type of scholarship||Selection Process||Last Date|
|University Grant commission||UGC Scholarship 2016||Merit List||30th August 2015|
We the recruitmentlauncher.com give our best to provide all relevant information about this notification. Applicants who are eligible and wants to apply for this advertisement must read all the information we have tailored below.
Eligibility Criteria for UGC Scholarship
- For PG Merit Scholarship For University Rank Holders For PG Program
- The First & Second Rank holders at undergraduate level and admitted in any Postgraduate Course would be awarded the scholarship.
- The candidates will have to submit the proof of their merit position at undergraduate level as well as their admission in postgraduate courses.
- The scholarship would, however, be subjected to securing a minimum of sixty per cent marks at undergraduate level.
- The scholarship is available to the student for first PG Degree only. Age limit for the students is 30 years at the time of admission in PG course
- Distance mode of education will not be considered under the scheme
For Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Applicants:
- The candidate should have obtained Graduate degree in the relevant subject and obtained admission at Postgraduate level for regular full time course in any of the Professional subject in a recognized University/Institution/College.
- Participants pursuing post graduate course in professional subjects by correspondence or by Distance Education mode are not eligible to receive financial assistance under this scheme.
- Age limit for male applicants should not be more than 45 years as on 1st July on the year of application, and 50 years in the case of female candidates. In exceptional cases, the age may be relaxed.
Objective of Scheme:
- To promote and nurture talent;
- To reward meritorious students with outstanding performance at the Under graduate level for pursuing postgraduate studies;
- To provide financial assistance to 1000 SC/ST contenders to pursue postgraduate level studies in Professional subjects at recognized Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges.
Amount for University Rank Holders scholarship Scheme:
Amount of SC/ST Candidates scholarship Scheme:
Applying Procedure for UGC Scholarship:
|Step 01||First of all aspirants require to visit official website of the organization that is www.ugc.ac.in|
|Step 02||Then, go to the “Students” section > “Scholarships & Fellowships” option.|
|Step 03||Now, choose the appropriate link from the notifications.|
|Step 04||After that, Read the instructions carefully and select the suitable link to apply.|
|Step 05||Now, Mention essential details in the form correctly and upload the necessary documents.|
|Step 06||At last, Submit this form and take a print out for future reference.|
Required Documents for Submission:
- Participants required submitting an application only through Online Mode.
- Attested copy of university undergraduate-degree
- Matriculation certificate.
- A verification certificate by the institute where, students has taken admission to Ist Year P.G. Course
- Prescribed format of provisional Rank certificate from the university / autonomous college.
Closing Date to Apply – 30th August 2015
Note: You can visit Official Site for more detail about UGC Scholarship 2016.
Find More Related Links
|Employment News-Latest Opportunities This Week||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Experience|
|Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates||Fill Online Application Form-Steps / Procedure|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Latest Recruitments For Freshers|