All India Management Association conducts the Under Graduate Aptitude Test for admission of the candidates for various under graduate programs such as BBA, BCA, BHM, Integrated MBA etc. Interesting and eligible candidates who want to participate in UGAT 2015 can submit their Application Form through online mode on or before the closing date.
|Test Name||Selection Process||Test Date||
All India Management Association
|Under Graduate Aptitude Test||Written Test||09 May 2015||
29 April 2015
The entire details regarding UGAT 2015 are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Candidates appearing in the exam must have a minimum qualification of 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board. Students appearing / appeared in 10+2 can also apply for this exam.
Candidates can submit their application fee by choosing any one of the modes:
- Candidates can obtain form by a payment of Rs. 450/- from listed Institutes or from AIMA.
- Aspirants can obtain UGAT Application Form through online mode by submitting a crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 500/- in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank.
- Contenders can obtain UGAT Bulletin & Application Form by post, by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 500/- to AIMA, drawn in favour of “All India Management Association” payable at New Delhi.
The contenders will be selected on the basis of written test.
How to obtain Application Form?
Applicants can obtain their application form by choosing any of the modes as given:
- Candidates can obtain form with UGAT Bulletin from listed Institutes.
- Candidates can obtain form by visiting the official website i.e. www.aima.in.
How to apply?
|Step1:||Applicants can submit their application form either through offline or online mode by visiting the website i.e. apps.aima.in/Ugat2015.|
|Step2:||Fill all the necessary details in the registration form along with the DD details and submit it.|
|Step3:||Candidates who are applying through offline mode can take the print out of the duly filled application form along with two self-addressed slips and send to the address given below before the last date.|
All India Management Association,
14th Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
- Date of Exam: 9th may 2015
- Reporting Time For exam: 09:00 AM
- Last date to Apply Online: 29th April 2015
- Last Date of receipt of Online Registration Forms (Hardcopy): 1st may 2015
Check More Useful Links
|Best Career Options after 10th/12th/Graduation||Tips to choose right career|
|How to get Scholarship in colleges||Find Best Jobs In India|
It is advised to candidates to check the Official notice for more details.