TOEFL Scholarship is started by ETS (Educational Testing Service) for the eligible students in India. Dear aspirants, who are searching for admissions in Under Graduate / Post Graduates courses, can apply against TOEFL Scholarship 2016 by submitting their online application form. To get other details regarding TOEFL Scholarship, you may check the below segment of this page. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) is a standardized test of English language ability for non-native speakers wishing to enroll in American universities.
For obtaining more information regarding TOEFL Scholarship such as eligibility criteria, awards, mode of selection, procedure to apply etc you need to go through the info are well indicated on this page created by the team experts of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com. You should check all the details thoroughly before applying.
- Students must be the citizen as well as resident of India.
- Students should reveal English proficiency with a suitable TOEFL score.
- Scholars must hold a grade point average of 80 or higher on a 100-point scale, or a 3.0 grade point average or higher on a 4-point scale.
- Candidates who are transfer are not qualified for TOEFL Scholarship Program in India.
- Ten prizes of value US$7,000 each will given to the eligible applicants.
- Prizes will be reimbursed to the 10 finalists in late 2015.
- Funds can be applied to academic expenses only and will be disbursed after the student has arrived on campus.
At the very first step, participants will be selected on the basis of their application. Near about 100 contenders will be selected as the semifinalist.
Based on the initial applications, 100 semifinalists will be selected. Semifinalists must exhibit::
- an exceptional ability to commune
- demonstrated leadership skills
- well-rounded additional activities, especially including community service
- innovative thoughts as reflected in essays
Procedure to Apply for TOEFL Scholarship 2016:
|Step 01||Willing job fighters, who are well suited for Test of English as a Foreign Language or TOEFL, may apply by submitting the online application form in proper manner.|
|Step 02||First of all, keen and eligible contenders should visit Official website of Educational Testing Service that is www.ets.org.|
|Step 03||Then, go to “TOEFL Home” tab mentioned in menu bar of home page.|
|Step 04||After that, press link “TOEFL Scholarship Program” well furnished on home page.|
|Step 05||Now, select the country as “INDIA” from the list of countries.|
|Step 06||Then, read complete notification very carefully before applying for TOEFL Scholarship.|
|Step 07||At end of page, hit “Online” link.|
|Step 08||It is recommended to use code “India” for online application form.|
|Step 09||Now, registration form will be displayed on your computer screen than fill it properly with obligatory details and hit “Register” button.|
|Step 10||Next step is to login you account with the registered email address and password.|
|Step 11||Then, Fill online application form carefully with necessary details.|
|Step 12||After filling the form you need to upload educational documents, experience certificates, caste certificate and other details (if required).|
|Step 13||And Upload scanned passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space in application form.|
|Step 14||Take a preview of filled application form and press “SUBMIT” button for final submission of application form.|
|Step 15||At last, take a print of system generated online application form for future use.|
Deadline for the Initial Application- updated soon
You can check Official Website for more detail against TOEFL Scholarship.
Check Other Scholarship
|Bihar Scholarship||NHFDC Scholarship|
|Karnataka Scholarship||Chevening Scholarship|
|UP Scholarship||Inspire Scholarship|
|Maharashtra Scholarship||IOCL Scholarship|
|CBSE Scholarship||MOMA Scholarship|
|UPTU Scholarship||UGC Scholarship|