Tamil Nadu Agricultural University has released TNAU Counselling schedule. Participants who had filled online application form for Undergraduate courses, can check TNAU Counselling 2016 details from here.The counseling will be held on the basis of rank list and commence in three phases that is 1, 2, 3 on the different dates.
|University Name||Type of announcement||Course Name||Important Date|
|Tamil Nadu Agricultural University||Tamil Nadu Agricultural University Counselling||Undergraduate courses||Check Below|
Applicants who want to take admission in Undergraduate Programe can check TNAU Counselling from this page through online mode. For acquiring more information regarding TNAU Counselling such as documents required, procedure, schedule etc are mentioned below which is provided by the tam experts of recruitmentlauncher.com. Participants must read the below content carefully.
Applicants must bring the following documents are Photocopy along with original certificate:
- Mark sheet for class 10th and 12th / HSC or equivalent
- Community Certificate (SC/ST/SCA/BCM category)
- Passport size colored photographs (5 photos Minimum).
TNAU Counselling Procedure:
- First of all, students need to maintain Original documents with one photo copy of qualification.
- Now, you need check your counseling call letter which available on the official website.
- After that, you have to depart on required location mentioned in your call letter of counseling.
- Then, confirm your seat allotment of admission to Counseling leader there.
- After that, Do the process of Document registration for Counselling allotment.
- Now, contact to colleges for which you have applied for Counseling.
- Aspirants will be called on the basis of merit list.
Participants, who are going to attend this session counseling they have to pay relevant fee which is indicated on the application forms and fee will be deposited through online or offline mode only.
Schedule or Important Dates:
- I Phase of Counseling for General Category and affiliated colleges- 29th June 2015 to 07th July 2015
- Counseling for Vocational Stream- 09th July 2015
- II Phase of Counseling for general category & affiliated colleges- 18th July 2015 to 21st July 2015
- Counseling for NRI and Industry Sponsorship Quota- 23rd July 2015
- Registration for I semester- 27th July 2015
- III Phase Counseling for general category & Affiliated Colleges (If required)- 05th August 2015 to 08th August 2015
You can check Official Link for more information related to TNAU Counselling 2016.
Dear contenders, if you want to get latest updates about TNAU Counselling, admit card, notifications etc you must visit our web portal recruitmentlauncher.com time to time. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox. You can also give your view in the below provided comment box.
Get More Related Links
|Top Universities In India||Best Career Options|
|Fill Online Application Form-Steps / Procedure||Tips to choose right career|
|How to prepare for exam in less time||Find Best Jobs In India|