ThoughtWorks, India has released a recruitment advertisement in concern to ThoughtWorks Jobs. This organization wants to recruit talented and enthusiastic applicants for filling up the Application Developer, Lead Developer, Product Manager, Sales Manager, Quality Analyst, UI Developer and various other posts. Aspirants, who are interested to apply for ThoughtWorks Jobs 2016, may submit their online application form before the last date.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Selection Process||Last Date|
|ThoughtWorks||Various||Interview||As soon as Possible|
Candidates who are interested to grow their career in this sector must grab this chance as soon as possible. The whole acknowledgement regarding ThoughtWorks Jobs likewise post name, required qualification, salary structure, selection process, procedure to apply etc are well stated below by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
Name of the Post:
- Application Developer
- Lead Developer
- Product Manager
- Sales Manager
- Quality Analyst
- UI Developer
- User Experience Designer
- Mobile Developer
- Development Principle Consultant
Candidates who are interested to apply for said post must have completed graduate/post graduate degree in concerned filed from the recognized university or institution.
Job seekers who are appointed for above indicated post will receive the good amount of pay scale which will be offered by the organization norms.
- Solid understanding of the practical application of agile development methods and leading software development teams in an Agile/Lean environment
- Experience working directly with senior IT groups in an advisory role
- Ideally experience contributing to the professional community as a speaker, author or online contributor
- Computer Science Degree or Technical equivalent, MS a plus
- Must have proven capability, past experience in sales, already established relationships, ability to work independently, capability to establish relationships with CXO-level stakeholders and the ability to interact and work effectively across all levels of the customer organizations
- Establish and maintain regular dialogue with senior management and key influencers of designated accounts to establish deep relationships and increase ThoughtWorks footprint
- Maintain consistent communications with existing customers regularly in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate financial stewardship in all interactions and existing relationship management, internally and externally
- Participate in events to connect with the CXO community to further the cause of growth of the ThoughtWorks brand and business.
Selection Method for thoughtworks.com Recruitment:
Interview will be conducted by the organization. So, the selection of the contenders will be done on the basis of their performance in interview.
How to Apply for ThoughtWorks Jobs 2016?
|Step 01||Well qualified aspirants must visit the official website that is thoughtworks.com|
|Step 02||Then, select “careers” option available on the home page and select ‘Browse Jobs’ from upper side of page.|
|Step 03||Now, choose the country as “India”.|
|Step 04||After that, Select the post you desire to apply for and read all details carefully.|
|Step 05||Now, Press ‘apply for this job’ tab available at bottom of page.|
|Step 06||Follow ‘First time applicants’ and press ‘Start here’ tab.|
|Step 07||Fill the form carefully and upload latest curriculum vitae.|
|Step 08||Submit your Application form within the given time period.|
|Step 09||At last, take hard copy of application form for future use.|
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- As soon as Possible
Applicants can get more information related to ThoughtWorks Jobs, through Official Link.
You may also like to visit this Section