TANCET Previous Year Question Papers
TANCET Sample /Model Paper and TANCET Previous Year Question Papers for ECE / ME / CSE are provided here for the good preparation of applicants.
- If you are also one of them who wants to prepare through the Sample / model paper of TANCET exam then must check below on this page of recruitmentlauncher.com
- Every year Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) organized by Anna University for giving a chance of admissions to all those students who want to study in post graduate programmes in the colleges of Tamil Nadu.
- For more details on the subject of sample / Model Paper & TANCET Previous Year Question Papers for ECE / ME / CSE must read below:
TANCET Sample/Model Papers With Solutions:
1. 92.5% of 550 = ?
2. When lines intersect on a drawing at angles of this many degrees, it is customary not to dimension the angle:
3. Maulana Abul Kalam Azad’s Birthday on 11 November is celebrated in India as what?
a) National Education Day
b) National Integration Day
c) National Minority Day
d) National Sports Day
Answer: National Education Day
4. At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
5. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12,… What number should come next?
6. Shatabdi Express train was started in
7. In a regular week, there are 5 working days and for each day, the working hours are 8. A man gets Rs. 2.40 per hour for regular work and Rs. 3.20 per hours for overtime. If he earns Rs. 432 in 4 weeks, then how many hours does he work for ?
8. The heavier silicates named as ‘Sima’ or silica + magnesium are most abundant in the
d) Ocean floors
Answer: Ocean floors
9. The largest fish exporting region in the world is
a) The north-east atlantic region
b) The north-east pacific region
c) The north-west pacific region
d) The south-east asian region
Answer: The north-east atlantic region
10. Find the word that names a necessary part of the underlined word.
11. Brass gets discoloured in air because of the presence of which of the following gases in air?
b) Hydrogen sulphide
c) Carbon dioxide
Answer: Hydrogen sulphide
12. The intersecting lines drawn on maps and globes are
c) Geographic grids
d) None of the above
Answer: Geographic grids
13. The filament of an electric bulb is made of
14. The hazards of radiation belts include
a) Deterioration of electronic circuits
b) Damage of solar cells of spacecraft
c) Adverse effect on living organisms
d) All of the above
Answer: All of the above
15. Ayesha’s father was 38 years of age when she was born while her mother was 36 years old when her brother four years younger to her was born. What is the difference between the ages of her parents?
a) 2 years
b) 4 years
c) 6 years
d) 8 years
Answer: 6 years
More TANCET Related Links
|TANCET Application Form||TANCET Counselling|
|TANCET Exam Pattern / Syllabus||TANCET Preparation Books / Study Material|