Contestants, who have given Tamilnadu Common Entrance Exam, may check TANCET Counselling dates or entire procedure for taking admission in masters degree programs. Applicants applying for TANCET Counselling 2016 may get Details of college, vacant seats and can send application form with all enclosures before last date.
Entire details about TANCET Counselling can be checked through this page. The group of recruitmentlauncher.com is helping you by enlisting all the required details in the below section of this page. Aspirants must have a glance.
- M.Arch etc
Those candidates who have qualify Tamilnadu Common Entrance Exam and GATE test; will be called for TANCET Counselling through the call letter. Candidates are required to have a call letter because without it students will not permitted to enter in the hall.
Application Fee (Approximately):
- Aspirants belongs to general category should pay Rs. 5,300/- as a processing fee.
- Reserved category applicants (belonging to Tamil nadu) should have to pay Rs. 1,150/- as an application fee.
- Payment of fee will be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
TANCET Counselling Process:
|Step 1||Very First steps of counselling process is to allocate seat to the candidates on the basis of merit among the contenders present at the time of counseling.|
|Step 2||aspirants may attend counselling process at their own cost and when applicants is provisionally selected for admission he / she is required to pay an initial application fee that is mentioned in above section of this page.|
|Step 3||If he or she will not pay initial fee than its offer of admission will be cancelled by organization.|
|Step 4||After paying Fee, aspirants may send application along with Xerox of entire testimonials or documents, GATE score card / TANCET score card at address mentioned below:|
- Birth Certificate
- Migration Certificate issued from the institute last attended.
- Certificate / Mark sheet of passing Qualifying exam
- Reservation Certificate
- Certificate of Medical condition for physically handicapped candidates
- Identity Proof
- Domicile certificate (If applicable)
- Resident Proof
To The Secretary,
Tamil Nadu Common Admissions (TANCA),
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
For more details about TANCET Counselling you may check the Official Link.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Best Colleges In India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Best Career Options|
|Top Universities In India||Latest Current Affairs|