Standard Chartered Recruitment 2014:
- Standard Chartered has expanded a notification as Standard Chartered Recruitment 2014 for filling up various vacancies. Applicants who want to make their career in this field, they must fill the application form through the online process.
- Standard Chartered bank is one of the International Banks. It provides various services to the people and also gives career opportunities to the applicants.
- Job Hunters, who possess the required eligibility criteria, must apply as soon as possible. They also must check the complete details through the below section of this page.
Name of the Bank:
Name of the Posts:
|S.No||Name of the Posts|
|3||Client Service Assistant|
|4||Sales Officer / Representative|
- Job Hunters must have completed Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline from the recognized University/Institution.
- Candidates also must have experience in the related working area.
Candidates will get the handsome monthly salary as per the rules of the company.
Selection will be done on the basis of the Interview.
Interview Tips for Freshers-Get Details
How to Apply?
- Job hunters need to visit the official website which is www.standardchartered.com
- After that, select the “Careers” options.
- Now Visit the “Find a Job Section” at the middle of the page.
- Choose the post as per your skills.
- Read the instructions carefully and press the “Apply Now” button.
- Register yourself by entering User name and Password.
- Fill the form and submit it.
- Last date for S.No 4: 14/05/2014
- Last date for the post of S. No 1, 2, 3 is: 16/05/2014
Job Searching Tips-Get Details
For more details visit the Official Link.