SSC SI Recruitment 2015
- Staff Selection Commission is going to announce an exam notification as SSC SI Recruitment 2015 for filling up various SSC SI vacancies. Interested and Capable aspirants may apply by filling Online or Offline Application Form before the last date.
- Career oriented and eligible applicants may enhance their career in the defence field by applying for this recruitment through any of the mode either online or offline mode on or before the last date.
- To get further details on the subject of this recruitment such as necessary qualification, age limitation, selection procedure, how to apply etc. are mentioned below by the squad of recruitmentlauncher.com.
SI (Sub Inspector)
- Job hunters should have Graduation from a recognized University / Institute / Colleges.
- Candidates must have a valid motor Vehicle License.
- Age Limitation of the job hunters should be in between 20 years to 25 years of age as on the 01st January year of the notification published.
- Relaxation in age for the reserved category job fighters will be given as per the govt. rules.
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- For the post of Sub Inspector: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/- + GP Rs. 4200/-
- For the post of Assistant Sub Inspector: Rs 5200/-20200/-+ Grade pay 2800/-
Application fee: Job seekers must have to pay a decided application fee which will be clearly mentioned in the declared notification.
Process to apply: Applicants may apply for this recruitment by filling the application form through any of the mode either online or offline mode.
- Firstly candidate must visit the official website
- Then find the proper link of the recruitment which is given in the useful link tab on the top menu bar at the home page.
- Read the full notification and select the ‘Apply online’ link.
- Now submit the form within the given time period.
- To apply through offline mode aspirants need to download the application form through the official website in a prescribed format.
- Thereafter all the candidates need to send filled Application with all required documents at concerned address according to examination center and code on/ before last date.
Important dates (Tentative):
|Date of Advertisement||28/02/2015|
|Date of Exam||Paper – I & II 24.05.2015 (Sunday)|
Note: To know more info must check this Official Link.
Check More Useful Links
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC Salary||Latest Recruitments For Freshers|
|Rozgar Career India||Employment News This Week|
|Get Latest State Govt Jobs||Jobs By Organization|