SSC Online Notification
Dear candidate, Staff Selection Commission has issued SSC Online Notification for various recruitment examinations. Here we are providing you latest information about SSC current opening. Freshers as well as experienced candidates can apply through Registration link which is available on Official site. We will soon provide full details about SSC Online 2016 Notification on this page. Till then, please have a look on below section.
In today’s world, everyone wants to do job in Government sector (Staff Selection Commission) because Government sector provides many facilities and pay scale is also very good as compared to private sector. Lacks of contenders apply for Staff Selection Commission but few of them get job.
Latest Staff Selection Commission Vacancies (7547 Job Openings)
|Organization Name||Vacancies-Name of Posts/Exam Name||Qualification||Last Date||More Details|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||251-Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant/ Inspector||Passed 10+2 Vocational (Fisheries)/ Science qualification/ Bachelor Degree in Art/ Science Commerce or Law||21st September 2015||More Details|
|Staff Selection Commission||Stenographer||Intermediate/ Diploma/ Graduation in any discipline||7th September 2015||More Details|
|SSC Eastern Region||96-Sub-Inspector & Other||Graduation/ Post Graduation||21st September 2015||More Details|
|Staff Selection Commission||Jr Hindi Translator||Intermediate/ Bachelor Degree/diploma in relevant field||5th October 2015||More Detail|
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission||7200-Constable, Ex-serviceman Constable Sub and Inspector (Male) posts||10+2 or its equivalent qualification||06th October 2015||More Detail|
|Staff Selection Commission||Multi Tasking (Non –Technical) Staff||10th Class||9th November 2015||More Detail|
Staff Selection Commission is a well-organized organization set up by the government of India. It works for the safety of the country by hiring brilliant candidates in government departments by conducting exams and interviews. SSC deals with the recruitment of candidates for different posts in various departments of the government.
SSC makes sure that the candidates employed by it, are extremely scholar, have a good knowledge of the area they are functioning in and have huge potentiality. However, their main standard to employ individuals is by testing their knowledge. Often questions in the question paper are included concerning the general affairs in India at the present.
SSC Related Stuff
|SSC Exam Time Table||Complete Details|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||Complete Details|
|SSC Challan Form||Complete Details|
|SSC Salary Structure||Complete Details|
|SSC Coaching Centre||Complete Details|
|SSC Online Registration||Complete Details|
SSC Exam Notification
|Name of Exam||Exam Details|
|SSC CGL Exam||Get Details|
|SSC Multitasking Exam||Get Details|
|SSC Junior Engineer Exam||Get Details|
|SSC Stenographer Notification||Get Details|
|SSC LDC Exam||Get Details|
|Name of Exam||Syllabus Details|
|SSC CGL||Download Syllabus|
|SSC JE||Download Syllabus|
|SSC Multitasking||Download Syllabus|
|SSC Stenographer||Download Syllabus|
|SSC CGL Previous Year Paper||Complete Details|
|SSC Multitasking Model Question Paper||Complete Details|
|SSC Multitasking Books||Complete Details|
|SSC FCI Preparation Books||Complete Details|
|SSC Data Entry Operator Question Paper||Complete Details|
|How To Crack SSC CGL Exam In First Attempt||Complete Details|
|SSC CGL (Tier 1, 2)/LDC/JE Best Books For Preparation||Complete Details|
|SSC CGL Interview Questions and Answers||Complete Details|
|SSC Online Quiz||Complete Details|
|SSC LDC Cut Off||Complete Details|
Answer Key/ Exam Pattern
|SSC CGL||Complete Details|
|SSC MTS||Complete Details|
|Name of Exam||Admit Card Details|
|Staff Selection Commission||View Details|
|Multi Tasking Staff||View Details|
|Constable General Duty||View Details|
|SSC CHSL||View Details|
|SSC CAPF||View Details|
|Combined Graduate Level||View Details|
|BSSC Admit Card||View Details|
|Jharkhand SSC Admit Card||View Details|
|Name of Exam||Result Details|
|Combined Graduate Level||Get Result|
|Multitasking Staff||Get Result|
|Junior Engineer||Get Result|
|Constable General Duty||Get Result|
Every year SSC conducts various tests for different vacant vacancy for those contenders who wish to build their career in government sector. Number of applicants participates for exam & Interview; on the other hand few gets shortlisted for various posts.
Our dedicated team provides to you complete details about how to fill SSC Online application form step by step. For more article and job notification you can visit our portal www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
Upcoming SSC Notifications
- HSSC Recruitment 2016 hssc.gov.in 1631 Latest Job Opening Advt Online
- SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 ssc.nic.in (SI/ASI) CISF Online Application
- Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016 www.jssc.in 1427 Kakshpal/Officer Posts
- WBSSC Recruitment 2016 wbssc.gov.in 730 LDC/Forester Jobs Notification
- OSSC Recruitment 2016 (137 Officer & Other Posts) ossc.gov.in Advt
- SSC Eastern Region Recruitment 2016 Apply For 96 SI & Other Posts
- SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 (Grade C/D) Exam Date, Registration
- SSC Jr Hindi Translator Recruitment 2016 Examination Notification,Date
- SSC Multitasking Recruitment 2016 Apply Online ssc.nic.in MTS Exam Advt
- SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2016 JE Notification Exam Date Eligibility
Current Affairs Month Wise
Pratiyogita Darpan Month Wise
|Pratiyogita Darpan January||Pratiyogita Darpan February|
|Pratiyogita Darpan March||Pratiyogita Darpan June|
|Pratiyogita Darpan July||Pratiyogita Darpan August|
|Pratiyogita Darpan September||Pratiyogita Darpan October|
|Pratiyogita Darpan December|
Steps for SSC Exam Online Registration:
For SSC online registration, there are two step registration part 1 and part 2. We will tell here step by step registration process:
For Part 1:
- Participants who are interested require to visit the official website of SSC ssconline.nic.in
- Then, Follow the “Examination” section and go to the “Part I Registration”.
- Now, choose the appropriate link which you want.
- After that, go to “Press Here” link and Registration form will appear on the screen. Fill the form properly by giving personal and Qualification details such as Name, Father’s Name, DOB, Select Centre and Code also fill the Gender Detail and Category.
- Go to “Continue” button and Pay the registration fee by following prescribed details.
- At last, hit “Submit” button.
For Part II:
- Now applicants ready For the SSC online registration part 2. Again, you need to Visit the official website that is ssconline.nic.in
- In this section Enter “Registration id” and “Date of Birth”.
- Go to “Submit” Button and Fill the all required transaction details within correct manner.
- After that, upload your colored passport size photograph and signature.
- Go to “Submit” button and take a final printout of the application.
Every year huge number of aspirants applies for the SSC recruitment to enhance their career in the government sector. Staff selection commission holds the various recruitment exams like Stenographer, combined graduation level exam, Lower Division Clerk, multitasking, junior Hindi translator, UDC, DEO, Jr. engineer exam etc. which will going to be held this year.
The eligibility criteria is different for each posts, job seekers who are willing to build up their career with Staff Selection Commission and have passed 10th class they can apply for the multitasking recruitment or candidates having graduation, master degree may apply for the SSC recruitments according to the education qualification.
The Staff Selection Commission exam will consist of two tiers Written Objective Type/ multiple choice examinations followed by Computer Proficiency Test / Computer test / Skill test/ Interview as per the scheme of exam or organization requirements.
Dear participants, if you want to get fresh updates about SSC Online Notification, admit card, etc you must visit our web portal recruitmentlauncher.com time to time. You can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can also subscribe our free mail service to get latest updates in your inbox. You can also give your view in the below provided comment box.