SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2015
Staff selection commission Karnataka Kerala Region has expanded an advertisement of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2014 to fill up the various 36 posts of Technical Asst, & Technical Officer
Interested and eligible job fighters, who wish to apply, may fill the SSC KKR Application Form on or before the last date.
For more details regarding SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2015 such as Eligibility criteria, Mode of Selection, Salary Scale, How to Apply Etc you may go through the given announcement which is framed below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
Staff selection commission Karnataka Kerala Region
Information of SSC Karnataka Kerala Region Recruitment 2015:
|Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|Senior Technical Officer(Chemical)||04|
|Technical Officer(S& R)||26|
|Senior Technical Officer(Crops)||05|
Job seeker who is willing to apply should hold degree of Graduation/ Post Graduation in relevant discipline from any approved university/institution.
- Age of the aspirants should not be more than 30 years.
- Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category such as :
|05 years||Central government employees.|
Appliers will be selected on the basis on:
- Merit List
- Skill test
How To Prepare For Written Exam-Get Details
Interview Tips for Freshers-Get Details
Selected aspirants will get good amount of pay scale as per the post furnished below:
|Post Name||Salary Criteria|
|Senior Technical Officer(Chemical)||Rs. 9,300/- Rs.34,800/- with GP Rs.4,600/-|
|Technical Officer(S& R)||Rs. 9,300/- Rs.34,800/- with GP Rs.4,200/-|
|Senior Technical Officer(Crops)||Rs. 9,300/- Rs.34,800/- with GP Rs.4,200/-|
|Technical Assistant||Rs. 5,200/- Rs.20,200/- with GP Rs.2,800/-|
How to Apply:
- Contenders who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may download application form through the website i.e. ssckkr.kar.nic.in.
- Fill the application form properly in correct manner with all relevant details and must, attach all essential documents including qualification, Experience, age, etc.
- Envelope containing the application should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of ____Advertised Vide Category No. ______of ADVT. No. KKR __________” with central recruitment fee stamps of Rs. 50/- and postage stamps Rs. 6/- and must reach to the address shaped below on or before the last date.
“The Regional Director (KKR),
Staff Selection Commission,
1st Floor, ‘E’ Wing, Kendriya Sadan,
Koramangala, Banglore- 560 034”
- Last date to receipt of application:26th September 2014
- Last date to receipt of application for far flung areas :3rd October 2014
For other details, candidates may check the Official Link
Find More Related Details
|SSC Online Registration||SSC Notification|
|SSC Best Books for Preparation||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||SSC CGL Recruitment|