SSC CHSL Recruitment
Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification in the form of SSC CHSL Recruitment. Application form is invited from interested applicants for filling up 6578 vacancies of posts of Post Assistant, Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk. Willing and eligible contenders may apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016 Notification prior to closing date.
|Organization name||Post Name||Total Post||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|Staff Selection Commission||Various||6578||Written test, Skill test||13th July 2015|
We will provide updated information in concern of SSC CHSL Recruitment soon on this page. For whole acknowledgement regarding SSC CHSL Recruitment such as post name, no. of post, essential qualification, limitation of age, salary structure, application fee, recruitment process, procedure to apply etc you need to go though the info are well customized on this page which is created by team members of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the Post and No. of Post:
|Sr. no.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|2||Data Entry Operator||1006|
|3||Lower Division Clerk||2049|
Essential Qualification for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
Applicants who are applying for SSC CHSL Recruitment must have passed Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized board.
Limitation of Age:
Age of the applying aspirants should be between 18 to 27 years as on 01st August 2015. Age relaxation will be allowed to reserved category aspirants as per existing rules.
Salary Structure for SSC CHSL Recruitment:
- Post Assistant- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2,400/-
- Data Entry Operator- Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade pay Rs. 2,400/- or Rs. 5,200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1,900/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs. 1900/-
- Contenders have to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/- as. Applicants who are applying online have to make payment using Internet banking/state bank challan and for those contenders who are applying offline they have to make payment in the form of central recruitment fee stamps which are available at all departmental post offices.
- Female/Physically handicapped/SC/ST and Ex- Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of Application fee.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of:
- Written test
- Skill test
SSC CHSL Recruitment
Procedure to Apply for ssc.nic.in 6578 DEO/Clerk Posts
Keen Aspirants may apply through online or offline mode for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016.
|Step 01||First of all, applicants must visit official website of SSC that is www.ssconline.nic.in.|
|Step 02||Then, go to the ‘SSC Online application’ available on the top most section of the home page and choose the suitable link which you want to apply for.|
|Step 03||Now, fill the Application form with all mandatory details carefully.|
|Step 04||Then, pay the required fee through prescribed modes of payment.|
|Step 05||After that, upload recent passport size photograph and signature in specified format.|
|Step 06||At last, submit the form successfully and take the hard copy of filled form for future reference|
Candidates fill the Application Form which is available at Official Site which is www.ssconline.nic.in and send the filled in Application Form along with photo copies of relevant enclosures to address mentioned in Official Link.
- Last date to apply online- 13th July 2015
- Closing date for receipt of hard copy of Application Form -20th July 2015
- Dates of Exam- 01st November 2015, 15th November 2015 and 22nd November 2015.
Note: You can check Official Website for more detail related to SSC CHSL Recruitment 2016.
Find More Related Details
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Notification|
|SSC Best Books for Preparation||SSC Coaching Centre|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||SSC CHSL Admit Card|
|SSC Salary Structure||SSC Challan Form|