SSC Challan Form
Candidates who are applying for SSC Exams they are required to make payment in next step through SSC Challan Form or internet banking to complete the application procedure. Here on this page we are providing the way to Download SSC Challan Form 2016 For CGL/MTS/LDC exam Online. Candidates who apply for the various vacancies of Staff Selection Commission can download the Challan form from official site of Staff Selection Commission.
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) administers several recruitments exams such as Combined Graduate Level, Lower Division Clerk/Data Entry Operators and Multitasking Etc. to select the candidates for the different posts. In order to apply against these recruitments, candidates have to fill up Application Form or apply online and need to deposit certain amount of money towards registration charges.
The fee for the SSC recruitments can be paid in many ways, these are: CRFS (Central Recruitment Fee Stamps), Bank Challan and Online/Internet Banking. The method to remit fee through Challan Form is given here. Candidates who wish to pay charges through this way can follow the below mentioned steps.
Candidates may download the SSC Challan form for CGL/MTS/LDC exams through the online process. Other details about how to download Challan form is provided below by the portal, www.recruitmentlaunchers.com, you can take a look and get needful details.
SSC Challan Form
How to download SSC Challan Form 2016?
To download the Challan form for exams (CGL / MTS / LDC and others), must follow method given below:
- Applicants have to logon on Staff Selection Commission official site that is www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- Here you can find the latest openings.
- Fill the application correctly as per personal and qualification details.
- After filling the form, registration number will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants must note down their Registration number.
- Enter registration number in “Part II Registration” to download SSC Challan form in a PDF format.
- Take a print out of Challan form and submit the fees as required.
How to Deposit SSC Challan Form:
- The Challan Form has to be deposited in any State Bank of India Branch against the payment of charges for the particular post.
- Before filling up the Challan Form, candidates have to fill up particulars mentioned in the Challan Form.
- Applicants have to deposit Challan Form only in the Bank précised by Staff Selection Commission.
- Fee should be submitted in the account no. provided in advertisement and take receipt after submission of fee.
SSC Challan Form should be saved by candidates till the end of selection process in case any requirement arises.
Note: To generate the SSC Challan Form visit Official Link.
Candidates can subscribe our free email service for getting more details on Staff Selection Commission Constable Exam in your mailbox. Candidates can join us on Facebook and Google Plus. We will also send all information on your Facebook wall. You can also leave a comment on the box below if you have any suggestion or any other thoughts.
Find More Related Details
|SSC Admit Card||SSC Best Books for Preparation|
|SSC Challan Form||SSC Salary Structure|
|SSC Eligibility Criteria||SSC Online Quiz|
|SSC Syllabus||Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates|