SSC CGL Previous Year Paper With Solution
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) organized a written exam know of Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam every years. There are huge no. of applicants who applied every year for this exam and prepare for it. For the good preparation applicants are searching for the SSC CGL Previous Year Paper with Solution.
- If you are also wants to download Sample Paper with Answers then you must read the provided information below on this page of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
SSC CGL Previous Year Paper with Solution
1. The Paithan (Jayakwadi) Hydro-electric project, completed with the help of Japan, is on the river
2. The pass located at the southern end of the Nilgiri Hills in south India is called
a) The Palghat gap
b) The Bhorghat pass
c) The Thalgat pass
d) The Bolan pass
Answer: The Palghat gap
3. The India’s highest annual rainfall is reported at
a) Namchi, Sikkim
b) Churu, Rajasthan
c) Mawsynram, Meghalaya
d) Chamba, Himachal Pradesh
Answer: Mawsynram, Meghalaya
4. The refineries are Mathura, Digboi and Panipat are set up by
a) Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
b) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
c) Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
d) Crude Distillation unit of Madras Refineries Ltd.
Answer: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
5. Which of the following groups of states has the largest deposits of iron ore?
a) Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka
b) Bihar and Orissa
c) Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
d) West Bengal and Assam
Answer: Bihar and Orissa
6. The south-west monsoon contributes ____ of the total rain in India.
7. The year ____ is called a Great Divide in the demographic history of India.
8. The victories of Karikala are well portrayed in
9. The objective of the Morley-Minto Reforms was
a) Extension of provincial assemblies
b) To give more powers to local government
c) To abolish the post of secretary of the state for india
d) To establish diarchy in provinces
Answer: Extension of provincial assemblies
10. The minimum age required to become the prime minister of India is
a) 25 years
b) 30 years
c) 40 years
d) 35 years
Answer: 25 years
11. The office of the prime minister of India
a) Rests on coronations
b) Is created by the parliament
c) Is created by the constitution
d) All of the above
Answer: Is created by the constitution
12. The Objectives Resolution which laid down the main objectives to guide the deliberations of the Assembly was moved by
a) Sardar Patel
b) Jawaharlal Nehru
c) K.M. Munshi
d) B.R. Ambedkar
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru
13. Since 1983, the RBI’s responsibility with respect to regional rural banks was transferred to
14. Which of the following is not a part of machinery that settles industrial disputes?
a) Wage Court
b) Works Committee
c) Conciliation officers
d) Board of Conciliation
Answer: Wage Court
15. Deficit financing implies
a) Printing New Currency Notes
b) Replacing New Currency With Worn Out Currency
c) Public Expenditure In Excess Of Public Revenue
d) Public Revenue In Excess Of Public Expenditure
Answer: Public expenditure in excess of public revenue
Find More Related Details
|SSC CGL Recruitment||SSC CGL TIER-1 Result|
|SSC CGL Answer Key||SSC Coaching Centre|
|SSC Exam Calendar||SSC Prep Books|