Sports As A Career Option In India
Sports As A Career Option In India has turned as one of the most worthwhile options for desired aspirants. There so many people who have developed preferences towards all forms of sports as well, mainly football and hockey. Looking at the great success in the latest Commonwealth Games and other international sporting events, some unusual games like wrestling, tennis, badminton, and shooting, have transformed sports as one of the preferred career options in our nation, India.
Here in this article we are transmitting few benefits of choosing ‘Sports’ as a career and all related information such as Jobs, Salary and future Scope. In India, the Sports Authority of India (SAI) is the head organization granted with the responsibility of encouraging talented youth to develop their interest in sports and thus making sports as their career.
Government and private academies performances and events under SAI offers a formal training in a variety of sporting activities just to create up sportsman. Persons who can bring success to the country at both the national and international levels. Now-a-days there are More and more academies are happening and going to be for people dedicated in different types of sporting activities.
A number of organizations in India offer training in sports. candidates having an amazing sporting abilities are always welcomed to join these institutions, after completing their 10th or 12th, undergraduate also with diplomas.
- After completion of graduation, it is easy to get registered in one-year PG diploma or two-year master’s degree program in sports coaching. As sports coaching includes the following disciplines- athletics, basketball, football, gymnastics, hockey, swimming, volleyball, wrestling & weightlifting.
- Master’s degree course in physical education in recognized as sports events. Aspirants with MBBS degree can go for a two-year diploma course in Sports Medicine i.e. (DSM). Many institutes offers a higher level courses, like M.Phil and PhD for all deserving candidates.
Sports has unlocked lots of career opportunities for young, skilled and talented youth in India. After attaining proper training in various sports academies, one can chose building up her/his career as a sportsperson. And thus can ultimately explore opportunities at national and international levels to enhance career. Other than allocating services as a player, an experienced sports person can also be a coach, team manager, fitness instructor, umpire or a referee, commentator, photographer, etc.
List Of Top Colleges Offering UG/PG/Other Courses:
There are lots of institutes under Sports Authority of India (SAI) that offers training to young students to make them a talented sportspersons. Some well-known sports institutions in India are listed below:
- Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior
- MRF Pace Foundation, Chennai
- Tata Football Academy, Jamshedpur
- National Cricket Academy, Bangalore
- Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
- National Sports East Centre, Kolkata
- Amity School of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, Noida
- Netaji Subhas National Institute of Sports, Patiala
- Bhupathi Tennis Academy, Bangalore
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Sciences, New Delhi.
The salary of sportspersons is completely depends on the sporting activity selected. In this enthusiastic and energetic field, is doesn’t matters that how many years of experience in the field one is having, but the only thing preferred and required is the capability and potential of the sportsperson to set free his/her excellent performance every time.
So, Guys what are you waiting for? Go ahead, build up a successive career that will you enthusiastic and even also helps you earn.
Other links you might be interested in