South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015
South Indian Bank is looking for energetic, Bright and Committed candidates as Probationary Clerks regarding the notification as South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015. Candidates who are searching for banking sector jobs they must avail this chance and apply for this private sector bank by submitting the South Indian Bank online application 2014 on or before the last date i.e. 04th October 2014 then send the hard copy of filled from latest by 13th October 2014.
More details about South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 are structured below on this page by the team of recruitmentlaucher.com.
|Organization Name||South Indian Bank|
|Post Name||Probationary Clerks|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Job hunters should have possessed Graduation from a recognized University with at least 55% marks in Science/ Engineering Streams or 50 % marks in Arts/ Commerce/Other streams. Applicants should be proficient in computer operations.
Applicants should pay the application charges in the form of Demand Draft, payable at Kolkata, favouring ‘The South Indian Bank Ltd.’.
- Applicant’s age should not exceed the age limit of 26 years as on 31/12/2013.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 yrs for SC / ST category contenders.
The period of probation is for 6 months.
Process of selection is based on the performance of-
- Written Test
- Personal interview
How to Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
Interview Tips – Get Details
Selected candidates will get the attractive pay scale of Rs. 7200 – 19300 as per National Level Bipartite Settlement in the Banking industry.
- Job seekers may apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2015 through the online mode.
- Firstly visit the official website i.e. www.southindianbank.com.
- Then go to the ‘careers’ section and press on the link of ‘Recruitment of Probationary Clerks for branches in Madhya Pradesh State’.
- Read the notification carefully and press on the ‘Apply online’ link.
- Then fill the form correctly with all required details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications.
- Submit the form and take the printout of it.
- Then send the printed copy of online form with all requisite documents/ certificates along with demand draft in an envelope marked as “Application for the post of Pro Clerk – Application ref ID – …” to the below stated address.
Dy. General Manager,
The South Indian Bank Ltd, Regional Office- Ahmedabad,
Shop No: 415, Ward No: 2, Sakar Vii, 4th Floor, Nehru Bridge Corner,
Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 380009
Date to be remembered
Closing date for online registration: 04th October 2014
Last date for receipt of application: 13th October 2014
Note: To know more please check the Official Notification
Job fighters, our web portal recruitmentlaucher.com provide you latest information of government and private recruitment on your every visit. You can also get the updates of career related info directly in your mail box by subscribing our free email service.
Find More Related Details
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Pattern||Bank Coaching Institutes|
|Bank Exam Model Question Papers||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Career In Banking Sector|