South Central Railway Recruitment
South Central Railway has issued a job advertisement for South Central Railway Recruitment. The reputed organization is going to engage interested applicants for filling up 220 vacancies of Assistant Station Master, Goods Guard, Ticket Examiners and other posts. Keen job seekers, who want to grab this current job opening, may apply for South Central Railway Recruitment 2016 by sending their prescribed application form before the last date which is 26th November 2015.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Vacancy||Selection Process||Last Date|
|South Central Railway||Various||220||written examination||26th November 2015|
You can check entire detailed information about South Central Railway Recruitment such as posts name, vacancy detail, minimum required education, age criteria, salary detail, recruitment process and applying process etc, which is well customized below in the page of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
South Central Railway Recruitment
Post Name and Vacancy Detail:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|01||Assistant Station Master||92|
|04||Tech Gr. II (Signal)||12|
|05||Tech Gr. III (Signal)||10|
Minimum Educational Qualification:
Candidates who are eager to apply for said post must have Matriculation Plus ITI Plus Act Apprenticeship in Electrician/Electrical Fitter/Wireman/Electronics/ Information Technology/TV & Radio/Instrumentation/ Computer/Computer Networking/ Data Networking/Degree/ 12th (+2 stage)/ 1st year of B. Sc. (Physics) from the recognized university /institute or board.
|Latest Post Graduate Jobs||Latest Diploma Jobs|
Age of the applying applicants (General category) should not be more than 42 years as on 01.01.2016 and age limit for all other aspirants is mentioned below.
- 45 years for OBC category aspirants
- 47 years for SC/ST candidates
- For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay||Grade Pay|
|Assistant Station Master||5, 200- 20, 200||2800|
|Tech Gr. II (Signal)||2, 400|
|Tech Gr. III (Signal)||1, 900|
- The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in written examination which will be organized by the selection committee of South Central Railway.
- There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Shortlisted contenders will be called for verification of their original documents.
Applying Procedure for South Central Railway Recruitment 2016:
|Step 01||First of all aspirants require to visit official website of organization that is www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in|
|Step 02||Then, press “important information” tab which is available on the home page.|
|Step 03||Now, hit appropriate link which you want to apply for and read advertisement very carefully.|
|Step 04||After that, download the application form with all required detail within correct manner and attach photocopies of all essential documents/testimonial and passport size photographs.|
|Step 05||At last, send it to the below address within a given time period.|
Enclosures to be attached:
- Self-attested copy of Matriculation certificate in proof of Date of Birth
- Self-attested copy of certificate/Marks sheet in proof of Educational/Technical Qualifications
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/ OBC certificate in the proforma prescribed for employment in Central Government services
- One extra photograph should also be attached to the application.
- Railway administration will not be responsible for loss of original certificates enclosed, if any by the employee.
To the immediate supervisor
Last Date for Submission of Application Form- 26th November 2015
For more detail regarding South Central Railway Recruitment, check Official Notification.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Railway Online Test Quiz||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|
|Railway Exam Books||Railway Online Application Form|
|List of RRB in India||Railway Syllabus|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Coaching Centre|