Shiksha Mitra Vacancy
Government of India is going to release Shiksha Mitra Vacancy. So, applicants who are interested can apply for Shiksha Mitra Vacancy 2016 as soon as possible. Online application form invites for recruitment of eligible contenders. Shiksha Mitra works under the Govt. education scheme named “Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan”. The Government of India has started this scheme to universalize the elementary education to the children of ages 6–14 year.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Hiring Process||Last Date|
|The Government of India (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan)||Shiksha Mitra||Merit Base||Updated Soon|
For further information related to Shiksha Mitra Vacancy such as eligibility criteria, selection method etc you need to just scroll down this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
- Candidates who are go8ing to apply for shiksha mitra post should have Intermediate or equivalent from the recognized board/school.
- The persons, who want to apply for the shilsha mitra position, should be related to the village or the Nyaya Panchayat where the primary school is situated.
- 50 percent of the total number of posts is reserved for women.
- The Village Education Committee (VEC) is responsible to do the selection of the aspirants through the merit list which is prepared on the basis of average of marks obtained by the contenders in 10th, 12th and B.Ed.
Shiksha Mitra Vacancy
BTC Exam & Training:
- District Level Committee will display the Shiksha Mitra Merit List and to check it you will have to go through the govt. rules. Then only Wages funds will be available to VEC for 1month pre-indication training.
- The approved candidates by District Level Committee will have to get one month training at DIETs.
- The 30 days Rigorous trainingwill be given on the basis of the module designed by the State Council of Educational Research and Training Experts.
- After completion of the academic session VEC organizes the Refresher Training to improve the expertise of the candidates for the next commencing session.
- The VEC has a right to terminate a shikhsa mitra in case of the no-satisfactory performance.
How to Apply for Shiksha Mitra Vacancy 2016?
|Step 01||First of all aspirants who are interested can apply by visiting official website that is up.gov.in|
|Step 02||Then, hit appropriate link which you want to apply for.|
|Step 03||Now, fill all asked detail within proper manner.|
|Step 04||At last, submit it within a given time period.|
Last Date for Submission of Application- Updated Soon
You can check Official Website, for more detail against Shiksha Mitra Vacancy.
You may also like to visit this Section