SCRA Selection Procedure
Union Public Service Commission conducts SCRA Examination to appoint the candidates for Mechanical Department of Indian Railway. Contestants, who are willing to apply for UPSC SCRA exam, need to check the SCRA Selection Procedure and SCRA Eligibility Criteria in the below section. Keep visit this page to knoew more about SCRA Selection Procedure 2016.
Job searchers, who want to do work in Mechanical Engineering Department in Railway, will be selected on the basis of SCRA exam’s score. The selection Procedure completes in three stage which is described below. Selection process is necessary, so that the organization can choose only talented aspirants for the post. It is divided into 3 stages 1st is written examination 2nd is interview / personality test and then document verification procedure.
The Complete information related to this notification like SCRA selection process etc is well framed below in this page which is made for you by the group of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com.
Name of the organization:
Union Public Service Commission
SCRA Selection Procedure
SCRA Examination is divided into 3 stages:
- Written Examination
- Interview/personality Test
- Document verification
- UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts SCRA written exam which consists of 3 papers with Objective Type questions and question papers given in English Language only.
- It contains question on three main subjects’ i.e. General Ability test 200, Physical Science 200, Mathematics 200, Total Written Examination carries 600 marks.
- Time duration for each paper 2 hours
Candidates, who qualified in written exam they will be called for interview. In which Interviewer will ask questions to interviewee on the related topics and practical questions to check the skills and ability of participants.
If, candidates qualified in both written exam and interview/personality test, they will be go for the next which is Document Verification.
SCRA Eligibility Criteria
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organize SCRA exam in three stages that is written exam, interview and document verification. Above in this page, we have provided complete information about these stages. Now, you can obtain whole information related to SCRA Eligibility Criteria like qualification requirement, age limitations etc. by going through this page made by recruitmentlaunchers.com.
Candidates must be either
- A citizen of India or
- A subject of Nepal
- Or subject of Bhutan
- Candidates, who are going to appear in SCRA Exam must have completed with 1st and 2nd division intermediate or an equivalent examination / 3 years degree course/ pre-engineering examination / pre-professional or Pre-Technological Examination / engineering degree course / 1st or 2nd division in pre-degree examination of a recognized university / board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and one subjects from Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
- Graduated candidates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply.
Candidates must have physically fit and matching physical standards for admission to Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination.
The age of appliers should not be more than 21 years and should not be less than 17 years.
Relaxations in Age:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 3 years in case of defence services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country.
- Age relaxable for 5 years Ex-service men including commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs
To acquire more details about SCRA Selection Procedure 2016, you may check the Official Link.
You may also like to visit this Section
|SCRA Online Application Form||SCRA Admit Card|
|SCRA Result||SCRA Answer Key|
|SCRA Exam Pattern||UPSC Calendar|
|UPSC Notification||How To Prepare For UPSC|