SCRA Eligibility Criteria 2015
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts the Special Class Railway Apprentices (SCRA) Examination to pick candidates for the Mechanical Department of Indian Railways. Candidates have to check the SCRA Eligibility Criteria 2015 before apply for the exam.
- Here on this page we will provide the age limitation to apply for the exam and other exam marks condition, one can take a look on the below section of the page to check the Eligibility Criteria of SCRA exam 2015.
- A Candidate must be either a citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01 January , 1962
- A Person of Indian origin who has migrated from abroad or Vietnam with the intention of permanently setting in India.
A candidate must have attained the age of minimum 17 years and must not have attained the age of maximum 21 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 3 years in case of defence services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country.
- 5 years for Ex-service men including commissioned officers and ECOs/SSCOs
Appliers must have passed the intermediate with first or second division or an equivalent examination of a recognized university / board approved by the Government of India with Mathematics and one subjects from Physics and Chemistry as subjects of the examination.
Graduated candidates with Mathematics and at least one of the subjects Physics and Chemistry as their degree subjects may also apply.
The contenders must be physically fit and matching physical standards for admission to Special Class Railway Apprentices Examination.
Note: Please visit official link to know more
Find More Related Details
|SCRA Notification||SCRA Selection Process|
|SCRA Exam Pattern||SCRA Syllabus|
|UPSC Calendar||UPSC Notification|