SBI PO Admit Card
SBI has issued the result of PO Main Examination held on 26th July 2015. Qualified candidates can download SBI PO Admit Card for Phase-III (Interview) which is to be conducted from 7th September. State Bank of India has also issued the date of SBI PO interview. Call letters will be available from 28th August on website of State Bank of India and we will provide you the direct link on this page. Individuals can get latest updates regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2016 by staying with us through this page. The candidates, who are qualified in written exam, they are only eligible for appearing in Phase – III (Group Discussion and Interview).
Qualified candidates may fetch complete details regarding SBI PO Admit Card such as steps to download and other important details etc about SBI PO Admit Card are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentlauncher.com
How to download SBI PO Phase-III (Interview) Call Letter Online ?
|Step 01||Eligible candidates need to go to the official site of State Bank of India that is www.sbi.co.in|
|Step 02||Hit the link “Careers With Us” at the bottom of home page.|
|Step 03||Further candidates need to press the “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in State Bank of India (2015-16)” link and select course.|
|Step 04||Enter your name and roll no. and press “Submit” button.|
|Step 05||Now SBI PO Admit Card or hall ticket will be displayed on your screen.|
|Step 06||Download the call letter for appearing in Phase-III (Interview).|
|Step 07||Take the print out of SBI PO Admit Card and keep save for future reference of further selection.|
SBI PO Admit Card
List of Required Documents at the time of Interview:
- D.O.B. Certificate or high school mark sheet is enough if your D.O.B. is mentioned on that.
- Most important your original SBI PO score card along with two xerox copies (photo copies).
- Mark Sheet of high school/ twelfth examination onwards to the highest examination passed including technical and professional examination of each year/semester.
- Certificate regarding degree/post-graduate/other examinations passed. Provisional certificate will be accepted only if the candidate has passed the relevant examination during the past one year or the university has not issued the certificates.
- 5 passport size photographs and one should attach to interview call letter.
- Character certificate from two respectable person not related to you obtained recently
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must bring the Caste/Community certificate.
- Physically challenged candidates must bring medical certificate from district level medical board.
- Ex servicemen must produce discharge certificate/certificate of service issued by Defense authorities.
- All the other related certificate/mark sheet/experience certificates on which your eligibility is decided.
- For the purpose of identification, please bring original passport/pan card/voter id card /driving license /any other photo id card issued by the statutory authorities where photograph is affixed.
State Bank of India is an Indian corporation; A Public Sector banking and financial services associations. It is a governmental corporation having its headquarters in Mumbai, in the state of Maharashtra. SBI has five associate banks; Names followed by the regional headquarters’:
- State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- State Bank of Travancore
Purpose of Exam
The exam was conducted to fill the vacant posts of Probationary officer in State Bank of India. On the discharge of the recruitment notification, large numbers of contenders had filled the application form and are appeared on the date of the exam. Its main proposes to hire energetic and skilled candidates for the SBI PO post.
- SBI PO Admit Card will be available from: 28th August 2015
- Commencing Date of Interview: 7th September 2015
Note: To obtain other details regarding SBI PO Admit Card, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding SBI PO Admit Card 2016. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the SBI PO Admit Card.
Other Links you might be interested in: