SBI Management Executive Result 2014
State Bank of India has declared the SBI Management Executive Result 2014 of Written Exam (Phase – I) held on 19th September 2014. Candidates who have appeared in the exam are now able to check the merit list and selected Roll Numbers for Phase – II.
Applicants who have qualified in the written test are called for Phase – II which includes Group Discussion and Interview. Candidates are advised to check their roll numbers in the selection list and attend the Group Discussion and Interview, which is going to be start from 15th Nov 2014. How to Face An Interview
Selected aspirants are suggested to download their admit cards for GD-cum-Interview and Bio-Data Form from 30-10-2014 onwards from the official site of SBI. All relevant details about the SBI Management Executive Result 2014 are framed in the underneath section of this page by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
Name of the Organization
State Bank of India
How To Check The Outcome:
Candidates follow these below mentioned steps to check the outcome of written exam.
- First of all visit the official website which is www.sbi.co.in
- Then follow to the “Career with us” section stated at the bottom of the home page.
- Now choose the link “Recruitment of Special Management Executive in State Bank of India (2014-15)”.
- After that press on the appropriate link of result.
- List of selected candidates will display on your screen.
- Find your roll numbers to ensure their selection.
- Download it or save it for future reference.
|Group Discussion and Interview will be start from||15th Nov 2014|
|Hall ticket will be available from||30th Oct 2014 Onwards|
Note: Visit the official link to check the Roll Numbers of Candidates Shortlisted for Phase – II
Job seekers if you want to know more about the further process of SBI Management Executive selection, then stay connected with us we will give you recent information on your every visit.