SBI Admit Card 2014-2015:
- State Bank of India (SBI) has announced SBI Admit Card 2014 for candidates who will appear for the online exam on 17th Oct 2014 for the post of Specialist Officers. Candidates who are looking for SBI Admit Card can download their call letter for upcoming exam.
- SBI (State Bank of India) is considered as chief bank of India that uses examination process to appoint extraordinary students in banking profession. Applicants will get user id and password in the SBI Admit Card 2014 to appear for the online exam.
- Now the Bank is going to organize Online Exam for Specialist Officers posts and for this concern SBI Exam Call Letter is provided. For other essential details regarding SBI Admit Card 2014, candidates must go through the details mentioned below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
SBI Exam 2014:
SBI exam consist of Objective test and Descriptive test. Objective Test includes the topics of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English Language and Professional Knowledge with 170 questions. Further Descriptive test consist of a Typing test on any particular topic for 50 marks in 45 minutes.
Steps to download SBI Admit Card 2014:
- Firstly, candidates must sign in to the Official Website of SBI which is www.ibps.sifyitest.com.
- Fill the details such as the Registration Number, Date of Birth or Password
- Press submit button to submit your details.
- This will display your SBI Admit Card on screen with user id and password.
- Take a print out of admit card to appear for online examination.
Date of Exam: 17th October 2014.
Find More Related Details
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Career In Banking Sector|
Note: Candidates can directly download their SBI Admit Card 2014 through Official Link.