Sainik School Satara Admission 2015
- Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam 2015 is going to conduct entrance exam for the selection of the eligible & brilliant students who desire to take admission in the Sainik School Satara in class 6th and 9th. Interested students may go through Sainik School Satara Admission 2015 process through this page.
- Eligible and talented candidates will be selected on the basis of the Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam 2015. Only boy’s students can apply for Sainik School Satara Entrance Exam.
- Entrance Exam is divided in to two papers that are furnished below. Candidates may acquire further details as eligibility details, syllabus, selection process, application process and exam pattern etc which is equipped below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
|For class 6th:||Students who have completed 10 years and below 11 years of age as on 01 Jul 2015 are eligible to apply.|
|For class 9th:||Students who have completed 10 years and below 11 years of age as on 01 Jul 2015 are eligible to apply.|
Students will be selected on the basis of marks in Entrance Exam.
|General / Defence / VJ / NT / SBC / OBC||Rs. 425/-|
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes only||Rs. 275/-|
Mode of payment:
Contenders have to deposit the fee through demand draft in any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “THE PRINCIPAL, SAINIK SCHOOL, SATARA” payable at SATARA ONLY
For class 6th:
|I||Mathematical Knowledge Test||One||100 each||2 hours|
|Language Ability Test|
|II||Intelligence Test||One||100||50 Min.|
For class 9th:
|I||Mathematics||One||200 + 75||2½ hours|
|II||English||One||100 + 75||2 hours|
- Candidates may apply for the admission through the official site that is sainiksatara.org.
- On the home page Select the tab ‘online application form’, Go to ‘register here’ tab.
- Fill all the application form correctly and press on to the register tab.
- Now go to the ‘login’, Enter your mobile no. and password.
- Fill the application form upload the documents if required.
- At last, take print out of the application.
- Candidates are required to attach self addressed and postal stamped of Rs. 20/- with the print out of the application form .
- Application must be submitted along with the Demand Draft of prescribed amount, Two self addressed and postal stamped of Rs. 5/-, Two latest photographs and Caste certificate and submit at the address given below.
Sainik School Satara
Post Box No. 20, Sadar Bazar
Satara – 415 001, Maharashtra
|Last date to send application form||6th December 2014|
|Exam will be held on||4th January 2015|
Check Official Link for more details
Get More Related Links