Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form 2015
Sainik School Nalanda has released a notification about Sainik School Nalanda Admission Form 2015 for the eligible candidates for admission to class VI and IX through All India Sainik School entrance Exam for the new session 2015- 16.
Candidates who are interested to apply to take admission in the School they must have to apply before the closing date hat is 6th December 2014. Other appropriate details about Sainik School Nalanda Admission are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
- For class VI admission:
Only those candidates who have 10 years and below 11 years of age as on 1st July 2015
- For class IX admission:
Candidates who have completed 13 years and below 14 years of age as on 1 July 2015.
Medium Of the Examination:
For VI English / Hindi and for IX English
- General and defence category Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs. 400.
- SC / ST category applicants must have to pay Rs. 250 as application fee.
- Fee should be paid in the form of bank demand draft in favour of the principle, Sainik School Nalanda.
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of the Entrance examination.
How to Apply:
Applicants must fill the application form as in prescribed manner which can be downloaded from the official website that is sainikschoolnalanda.bih.nic.in must attach the copies of the recent passport size photograph, Xerox copies of the documents / age, cast certificate and submit it to the below mentioned address:
To the Principle, Sainik School Nalanda
- Closing date: 6th December 2014
- Date of entrance examination: 4th January 2015
Note: for more details must check the Official Link