Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology has released a career notification for RRCAT Recruitment. Organization is going to recruit hard working candidates for filling the vacant posts of Assistant Security Officer – A and Security Guard. Applicants, who desire to work at Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology and meeting eligibility criteria of the above said posts, may apply online till the last date. Applicants may get detailed information regarding these vacancies. The applicants, stay in touch with us through this page we will soon provide you information about upcoming RRCAT Recruitment 2016.
|Organization Name||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Qualification||Selection Process||Last Date|
|Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology||Assistant Security Officer and Security Guard||74||Graduation / 10th
||Physical /Written Test/Interview||Check below|
Applying candidates can get further details regarding RRCAT Recruitment like number of post, age limit, educational qualification, process to apply is obviously mentioned below on this page provide you by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
|Name Of The Post||No. Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Security Officer||14|
- Applying candidates (for Assistant Security Officer) must have passed their graduation from any recognized university/intuitions.
- Candidates should have passed 10th Standard or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces for the post of Security Guard.
- No deformity
- Minimum Height: 167 Cms
- Chest : 80-85 Cms (Relax able for Scheduled Tribes and Hill men as per Government Orders)
Minimum age limit should be 18 years as on 31st December 2015. Category wise Maximum age limit under relaxation is as given below…
|Other Backward Class||30|
- Selected applicants for the post of Assistant Security Officer will get emolument in Pay Band 9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- plus other allowances as admissible.
- Contenders, who will be selected for Security Guard will obtain impressive salary in pay bend of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800/- plus other allowances as admissible
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in physical efficiency test /written exam and personal interview.
How to apply for RRCAT Recruitment?
For the post of Assistant Security Officer,
|Step 1||Aspirants, who are willing to apply for Assistant Security Officer need to visit the official website that is www.rrcat.gov.in|
|Step 2||Then go through the ‘Opportunities’ tab|
|Step 3||Select the “openings link” in drop down menu|
|Step 4||New page will open having the relevant link to your post|
|Step 5||Now press “Apply Now” (regarding to your job)|
|Step 6||Read all the instruction carefully and press “ press Here To Apply Online For This Post”|
|Step 7||By pressing apply button relevant to your post you can fill your application form|
|Step 8||Fill the application form with required details and upload your scanned photograph and signature.|
|Step 9||Now submit the application form and take printout of it for further use|
For the post of Security Guard (offline mode)
|Step 1||Applicants need to submit their application form by online mode (as per given above)|
|Step 2||After submission of their online application, applicants are requested to take a printout (using the on-line software)|
|Step 3||Contenders have to attached printout duly along with copies of relevant certificates|
|Step 4||And then the complete application form should be sent to the address mention below|
Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment)
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology
Po: Cat, Indore – 452 013 (M.P.)
- Application Form (hard copy) must be submitted till 31st December 2015
- on-line application services will close one week prior to the last date of receipt of application
Appliers may read the Official Notification to obtain detailed information about RRCAT Recruitment. Keep in touch with us to acquire more information regarding upcoming RRCAT Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section