RRB Kolkata Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board, Kolkata has depicted a recruitment notification as RRB Kolkata Recruitment. RRB offers 1408 vacancies of Goods Guard, Traffic Apprentice (TA), Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk, ASM & others. Job seekers, who are looking for railway jobs and want to enhance their career in govt. sector, must apply for this latest opening through online mode. Willing aspirants need to fill their applications by the date that is mentioned below and submit it accordingly. RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2016 related complete information have been provided on this page for applicants.
|Organization Name||Post Name||Total Vacancy||Selection Process||Last Date|
|RRB Kolkata||Various||1408||Online Exam||25th January 2016|
You may get other details such as selection process, age limit, essential qualification, vacancy details, salary structure, important dates, etc. from the below of this page which is well specified by the team of www.recruitmentlaunchers.com
RRB Kolkata Recruitment
RRB Kolkata Vacancies Details:
|Posts Name||No. of seats|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||82|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)||95|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||8|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)||450|
Candidates willing to apply should have done their graduation / post graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institution / Typing proficiency in Hindi/English on computer is essential.
Age of job appliers should be lie in between 18 to 32 years as on 1st January 2016. Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
|Posts Name||Scale of Pay|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||Rs. 9300- 34800 +grade pay of Rs. 4200/-|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)|
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||Rs. 5200- 20200 +grade pay of Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)|
|Traffic Assistant||Rs. 5200- 20200 +grade pay of Rs. 2000/-|
- Applicants need to pay fee of Rs. 100/-. Payment of fee will be made through online mode via debit / credit card / net banking or can be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes aspirants are exempted from payment of any fee.
Selection of the deserving applicant’s will be done by different process as per the post they are applying is as follows:
- For Commercial Apprentice (CA) & Traffic Apprentice (TA) post: Computer Based Test and document verification.
- For Traffic Assistant post: Computer Based Test, aptitude test and document verification
- And for other rest of the posts is Computer Based Test, typing skill test and document verification.
How to Apply for RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2016?
|Step 01||Contenders who are eligible to apply must fill the online application available on the official website that is www.rrbald.gov.in.|
|Step 02||Go for homepage of site and hit for Apply online link for Centralized Employment Notice Cen.No.03/2015 Non Technical Popular Categories (Graduate).|
|Step 03||Fill online application form correctly with required details.|
|Step 04||Make the payment of examination fee.|
|Step 05||Upload your color photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb) and signature.|
|Step 06||Take a hard copy online application for further reference.|
Important Dates to Be Remembered:
- Dead line for submission of online application: 25th January 2016
- End date for Fee payment: 25th January 2016
- Date of Examination between: March to May 2016
Note: For more details you can check Official Notice about RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2016. Candidates are requested to stay connected to this web portal for getting updated facts related to relevant recruitment notifications.
Find More Related Details
|Railway Exam Books||Railway Online Application Form|
|List of RRB in India||Railway Syllabus|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Online Test Quiz||Railway Exam Preparation Tips|