RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2014:
Reserve Bank Of India has unfolded a notification as RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2014 for filling up Grade B Officer Vacancy. Other important dates & exam date related to RBI vacancies 2014 are mentioned in the below section.
Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for bank jobs they must apply through online mode for RBI Grade B Officer Notification 2014.
More accurate details concerning RBI Vacancy 2014 are stated below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of Organization:
Reserve Bank Of India
Total no of Vacancy:
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General)
Graduation/ Post Graduation/ Doctorate Degree/ Chartered/Cost Accountant/Company Secretary qualification holder candidates are eligible to apply for the vacant post.
- Candidates should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years in age.
- There is relaxation in age for reserve category candidates as per government norms.
|For General category candidates-||Rs.850/-(App. Fee including intimation charges)|
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs.100/-(Intimation Charges only)|
|There is no fee for Staff|
Mode of payment of fee:
Candidates can pay requisite fee/intimation charges either through the ON-LINE mode or the OFFLINE mode
Selection of appropriate applicants will be done on the basis of Examinations which will be held in two phases.
|[Phase I ONLINE Examination (Objective Type)|
|Phase II Written Examination (Descriptive type)] written test/Interview|
How to Apply?
- Candidates who are eligible for the post they must apply online through official site that is rbi.org.in
- Aspirants must check ‘job Opportunities >Current Vacancies> Vacancies’
- Choose the correct link for recruitment.
- Mention all details in form upload passport size photograph and signature.
- Submit it within given time.
Dates to Remember:
|Last date to apply online and payment of application fee||23/06/2014|
|Payment of Fees/Intimation Charges at Bank Branches (Off-Line)||26/06/2014|
Note: check important details on official advt.