RBI Admit Card 2014-2015
Applicants who are looking for RBI Admit Card 2015 for the pot of Assistant may download RBI Admit Card 2014 .As per the information online test is expected to be held on 16th September 2014.
Number of students have applied for this examination and have successfully submitted their application form now they can download their RBI Assistant Exam Call Letter 2014 here through below given link
Reserve Bank of India conducts examination to hire eligible Citizens who dream of having career in banking sector. RBI recruits many qualified candidate for the different post.
Students who are searching for their hall ticket can easily download from the below customized section by following some steps as call letter is very essential documents to be present with the candidates at the time of examination.
To get more information concerning to hall ticket for Online Examination for the Post of Assistants in RBI’ you are required to go through the below module which is settled by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
Information of RBI Hall Ticket 2014
|Organization Name||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|Name of Exam||Examination for the Post of Assistants|
How to Prepare For Written Exam – Get Details
How To Download Admit Card – Get Details
How to download Hall ticket?
- Applicants can download admit card from the official website of RBI i.e. www.rbi.org.in
- Contenders have to visit what news section given on the home page of official site.
- Candidate have to select the proper link of ‘Call letters for Online Examination for the Post of Assistants in RBI’
- Students will get the new page of Call letter on screen
- Aspirants are required to fill correct information such as Registration Number/ Application ID & DOB and press on to submit button
- Admit card will open on your screen
- At last, candidates can take a print out it for future uses
To get more information you may check official Link.
Find More Related Details
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||Bank Interview Questions And Answers|
|How To Get A Bank Job||Career In Banking Sector|