Ramanujan Fellowship 2015
The candidates, who want to take up scientific research positions in India, may check the Ramanujan Fellowship 2015 which is provided by the Science & Engineering Research Board. Applicants may apply to the scholarship program by submitting the prescribed application form before the last date.
The main purpose of this scholarship program is meant to award scientists and engineers from all over the world and give to those candidates who wish to do further research.
Applicants may get the detailed information about Ramanujan Fellowship 2015 such as selection process and required education etc, which is supplied below in the page of Recruitmentlauncher.com.
Science & Engineering Research Board
Fellowship Amount Details:
- The amount of the fellowship will be Rs.85,000/- per month
- Every member will obtain a research grant of Rs.7.00 lakh per annum for consultation and extra expenditure.
- The selected candidates will be eligible for getting regular research grants during the extracurricular funding schemes of different S&T agencies of the Government of India.
- Aspirants, who are going to apply for the above declared fellowships programs, must have the higher degree or equivalent, such as Ph.D. in Science / Engineering, Masters in Engineering or Technology / MD in Medicine, etc. and should have the relevant professional experience.
- The applicants, who have a proven / outstanding tract-record as evident from their research publications and recognitions would be eligible and those who have permanent position in a scientific organization are not eligible.
This scholarships program offered to only those candidates who are below the age of 60 years.
The selection of the applying aspirants will be from any S&T institution including University Departments or other academic Institutions and National Laboratories in India.
Procedure to Apply For the Scholarship:
|Step 1||Qualified & experienced applicants may apply by submitting the application form through the offline mode.|
|Step 2||The format of application form will be available at the Official website www.serb.gov.in.|
|Step 3||Go to the website and select the ‘Programmmes option from the menu bar.|
|Step 4||Hit the ‘Fellowship’ link and press the ‘Format & Guidelines’ link and press the ‘Application form’ link.|
|Step 5||Appliers must fill the prescribed application form with all the desired details.|
|Step 6||Now, attach the photocopies of entire testimonials with the application form.|
|Step 7||On the completion of application form, must be sent to the address given below before the last date.|
Science and Engineering Research Board 5 & 5A,
Lower Ground Floor Vasant Square Mall SectorB,
Pocket-5, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110 070
Last Date Of Submission Of Application Form: As soon as Possible
You may go through the Official Notification for fetching the other details.
You may also like to visit this Section
|Written Exam Tips / Techniques||Best Colleges In India|
|Online Practice Test For Best Preparation||Jobs By Organization|
|Top Universities In India||Latest Current Affairs|