Rajya Sabha Recruitment
Rajya Sabha has issued a job notice about Rajya Sabha Recruitment. Organization application forms are invited from capable and talented job hunters for filling up the Consultant post in Rajya Sabha Secretariat on short term contract basis. Candidates who have fulfilled eligibility criteria must apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment must send application on or before closing date that is 30th September, 2015.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2016
|Post Name||Selection Process||
30th September, 2015
Candidates who are interested to apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Applicants must read the complete details regarding Rajya Sabha Jobs such as eligibility criteria, selection process, how to apply etc which are well mentioned below on this page which create for you by the team member of recruitmentlauncher.com.
- The consultant would be required to interpret in English speeches of Members of Rajya Sabha simultaneously while the Member is speaking in Marathi so that Members who do not understand Marathi can understand what the Member is saying.
- S/he should possess Master’s degree in any discipline and must have taken Marathi language at least up to degree level.
Limitations of Age:
- The age of applying applicants should not be more than 27 years.
- Relaxation will be given as per government norms.
Appointed applicants will receive the good amount of salary of Rs. 45000/- per month.
Mode of Assortment:
- Assortment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in Test / Interview which will be conducted by organization.
- Consultant may be selected on the basis of a test to evaluate simultaneous interpretation skills of the candidates. Interpretation test may be held on 14th &15th October, 2015.
Procedure to Apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment:
|Step 01||Candidates, who have decided to apply for Rajya Sabha Recruitment, should log on to the official website that is rajyasabha.nic.in.|
|Step 02||Now, hit on “Engagement of Marathi Interpreter” link which is given in the section of “Notice Board” on the homepage.|
|Step 03||Then, read the complete notification carefully.|
|Step 04||Fill the application form in all respects including name of applicant, father name, mobile number, email id, qualification, experienced details etc.|
|Step 05||Send the application to email address or postal address which is given below.|
Room No. 206, Parliament House Annexe,
|Last Date for Submission of Applications||30th September, 2015|
|Date of Interpretation Test||14th &15th October, 2015|
To get other relevant details about Rajya Sabha Recruitment you may check this Official Notification.
You may also like to visit this Section