Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2014
- Rajiv Gandhi University has advertised a notification as Rajiv Gandhi University Recruitment 2014 to fill various posts at the university. Candidates may apply on or before the last date that is 30-June-2014.
- Applicants must check the process to apply, Important dates, vacancy details for this recruitment which is provided below on this page by the team of the portal, recruitmentlauncher.com
Name of the organization:
Rajiv Gandhi University
|S. No||Post Name||Salary offered|
|6||Data Entry Operator||15,000/-|
|Post Name||Upper Age limit||Qualification required|
|Associate professor||As per UGC norms||Ph.D.|
|Assistant Professor||Master Degree with minimum of 55% marks|
|Research Assistant||30 years|
|Professional Assistant||27 years||Post Graduate in any discipline|
|Data Entry Operator||Graduate in computer science|
|Attendant||25 years||10th standard or above|
Application fee of Rs. 400 for the post number 1 to 5 and Rs. 200 for the post number 6 and 7 in the form of demand draft in favor of “Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112” payable at Vijaya bank, Arunachal University Branch/SBI, Doimukh Branch.
Applicants will be selected for the post on the basis of their performance in personal interview.
How to apply?
- Download the format of the application from the official web site www.rgu.ac.in
- Fill it and send it with along all the required qualification certificate and demand draft.
- Send the application in an envelope super scribed the name the post applied for to the address given below.
“Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University,
Rono Hills, Doimukh-791112”
Last date of receipt of application is 30-june-2014.
Note: Check the official Notice for more details.
You may also like to visit this Section