PM Modi launches Digital India Project
PM Modi launches Digital India Project, it purpose to connect all gram panchayats by broadband internet, promote e-governance and transform India into a connected knowledge economy. There are some significant highlights/things to know about Digital India Project launched by PM Modi which is mentioned below. Please have a look and Know about Programme Details.
Digital India Project
Digital India is an plan of Government of India to join together the government departments and the people of India. It aims at ensuring the government services are made available to citizens electronically by reducing paperwork. The plan also includes plan to connect rural areas with high-speed internet networks. PM Modi launches Digital India Project has three core components.
- The creation of digital infrastructure
- Delivering services digitally
- Digital literacy
Some Important Highlights about Digital India
Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Speaks The Digital India Event:
- India becoming a superpower in IT was just because Govt interference was minimal.
- India is not satisfied with 6-7 % growth. We’d like 7-8 % growth.
- Many changes are taking place in the country.
- This is one of the biggest movements that take services to the people.
- We want tech to become a method of life and a way of governance.
- More banking being done not in concrete buildings but digitally.
- Industry leaders from world over shall collectively bring India to greater heights.
Kumar Mangalam Birla At The Digital India Event:
- PM Modi has spoken a bold vision for our digital future. We approve this momentous launch
- We have invested in excess of 15 billion dollars, which includes 100 thousand kilometres of fibre.
- We will invest additional 7 billion dollars in the next few years.
- We are launching a new plan to partner with entrepreneurs.
- We will potentially partner with 10,000 entrepreneurs soon
Cyrus Mistry (Tata Group Chairman) Speaks:
- Three most important points that will take Digital India onward are strong infrastructure utility, providing governance and service in real time and digitally empowering citizens
- State projects such as MP online, Maharashtra online enables citizens to keep in touch with the government
- Our N-krishy rural services program provides tutorials to farmers covering the whole thing when it comes to farming
- India has all the ingredients to develop into a global driver in the developments of Tech in the world.
CMD Mukesh Ambani (Reliance Industries Limited) Addresses The Event:
- Usually, Industry moves more rapidly than government but with Digital India, I have no hesitation in saying, the government has moved earlier.
- We at Reliance will invest 250 crores across the Digital India pillars
- I consider Digital India will be a vast success. It empowers the youth to fulfill their aspirations.
Ravi Shankar Prasad (Union Minister) Gave The Opening Address:
- I’m indeed thankful that PM after his success within 100 days conceived this motivating programme.
- In India, a billion people of powered by information technology.
- India’s talent plus information technology is equal to India tomorrow.
Wipro Chairman (Azim Premji) Shares His Ideas:
- Digital infrastructure, government services on demand, and digital empowerment of citizens
- These will democratize connections between citizens and the government.
- The equation India Today + Information Technology = India Tomorrow has become a staple mantra of IT firms
- Has turn out to be a staple mantra within the IT industry
- The vision is straightforward but vital to ensure these services see the light of day
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Addresses:
- Earlier, when we talked with a little kid, he used to grab your glasses, pen etc but But now, the same kid snatches your mobile phone.
- That means that the kid understands the power of tech and digital power.
- If we don’t understand this change, transition then we won’t swim with the massive global tide.
- Now, people shall only resolve in areas where there’s optical fibre.
- Our demographic bonus must get digital strength.
- More than 25 crore people are using internet in India today.
PM Modi launches Digital India Project
The main purpose of PM Modi launches Digital India Project is to become visible with original thoughts and practical explanation to understand Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s vision of a digital India. Digital India Group will arise with strategies and finest practices throughout the world to make this vision of a digital India an actuality.
The likely outcome of this project by 2019 would be cross cutting, variety from broadband connectivity in all Panchayats, Wi-fi in learning centers such as school, colleges etc. and universities &institute and Public Wi-Fi hotspots. The larger achievement of this project will make our country digitally authorized and leader in practice of Information Technology in delivery of services connected to different fields such as health, education, agriculture, banking, etc.
Find More Useful Links
|Fill Online Application Form-Steps / Procedure||How To Qualify Written Exam|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Experience|
|Tricks To Crack Interview For Freshers / Experienced||Jobs By Qualification|