PHED Recruitment 2014
A latest advertisement about PHED Recruitment 2014 has been unfolded by the Public Health Engineering Department, Rajasthan for filling up the 824 posts of Junior Engineer (JE). Interested job seekers may apply against this vacancy notification by submitting the PHED online application form on or before the last date 26th November 2014.
Contenders must read the full details regarding PHED Recruitment 2014 such as qualification, selection procedure and how to apply, carefully which is mentioned below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com.
|Organization Name||Public Health Engineering Department, Rajasthan|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|No. of posts||824|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Vacancies and Qualification Details
|Name of the posts||No. of positions||Essential Qualification|
|JE (Degree) Civil||263||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|JE (Diploma) Civil||355||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|JE (Degree) Mechanical/ Electrical||92||Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering|
|JE (Diploma) Mechanical/ Electrical||114||Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering|
Applicants have to pay the examination fee of Rs.1500/- for GEN/ OBC (Creamy layer) & Rs.750/- for OBC (Non Creamy layer)/ Special BC candidates of Rajasthan, Rs.375/- for all Special & ST/ SC candidates of Rajasthan through online mode.
- Age of the job hunters should be resided between 18 to 35 years as on 01-01-2015.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Mode of selection
Candidate’s selection will be based on performance in written exam.
Appointed contenders will get the pay band of Rs. 9300-34800 with grade pay of Rs. 3600/-
How to Apply?
- Willing contenders may apply for PHED Recruitment 2014 online through the official website i.e. www.jenexamphed.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then press on the ‘Apply online’ button and enter asked details to proceed further.
- Now fill the online application form without living any field blank.
- Upload the file containing image of photo, DD, Signature in prescribed manner.
- After completion of submit it successfully and within given time and note down the Registration Number.
- At last take the printout of filled in form for future use.
|Last Date for Fee Payment||26-11-2014 till 06:00 PM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application||26-11-2014|
|Date of downloading admit card||10-01-2015|
|Date of Written Test||25-01-2015|
Find More Related Links
|Tricks To Crack Interview For Freshers / Experienced||Career Opportunities For Freshers / Experience|
|Latest Current Affairs- News & Updates||Fill Online Application Form-Steps / Procedure|
|Daily Free Job Alert Updates||Find Best Jobs In India|
Note: for further details please visit on Official notification