Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2014-2015
Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam has broadcasted an advertisement of Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2014 for filling up 4651 vacancies of JE (Junior Engineer)/ Panchayat Development Officer/ Panchayat Sahayak.
Contenders who desire to apply may send complete application in all respect along with relevant testimonials on or before the last date.
For more details regarding Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2014 you are required to go through the announcement which is furnished below by the team of recruitmentlauncher.com
|Organization Name||Panchayat & Rural Development, Assam|
|Essential Qualification||Diploma / Graduate degree|
|Selection Method||Written test and Interview|
|Last Date to Apply||15th October 2014|
Information of Panchayati Raj Recruitment 2014
|Post name||No. of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Panchayat Development Officer||247||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||2202||Rs. 10,000/-|
|Panchayat Sahayak||2202||Rs. 6,000 /-|
|Post name||Essential Qualification|
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
- Aspirant’s age should reside up to 40 years.
- Age Relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the Organization rules.
|For Junior Engineer and Sahayak||Written Test|
|For Development Officer||Written Test And Oral Interview|
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their application form in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official site www.pnrdassam.nic.in
- Contenders are required to fill the application form carefully in accurate manner and must attach all mandatory documents in support of education, experience, age etc.
- Application Form completed in all respect must be forward to the below stated address:
Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd. (AMTRON)
Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan,
Important Date to remember:
End date to receipt application is 15th October 2014
To get more details check official Notification .
You may also like to visit this Section