OTET 2014-2015 Exam
Board of Secondary Education Odisha has publicized a notification about OTET 2014 Exam for those candidates who wish to make their future in teaching sector. Desirous candidates can fill the OTET Online Application Form on or before the last date that is 10.10.2014.
Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test is a common exam which is conducted by the Board of Secondary Education Odisha for the selection of eligible candidates for primary and upper classes teachers. More details regarding this exam are specified below by the unit of recruitmentlauncher.com
|Name of the Organization||Board of Secondary Education Odisha|
|Exam Name||Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test 2014|
- For Category –A (Paper-I): Candidates must have done 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 2 years diploma in Elementary Education/ Education/ Special Education approved by RCI.
- For Category –B (Paper-II): Aspirants should have possessed Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year B.Ed./ 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI.
- Candidates who are appearing in Final Year of any of the teacher education courses mentioned above, in both the categories; are also eligible for OTET 2014.
Candidates must have to pay Rs. 350/- as the application fee through SBI Challan produced from the web site.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode by following the below stated steps:
- Firstly log on to the official website that is www.bseodisha.nic.in
- Follow the “Examination” option from the menu bar and then select “OTET Examination”.
- Select the suitable link for the OTET application form.
- Press n the “Registration” tab from the top of the page and fill the details in the form.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph, signature and other documents in the prescribed format.
- Submit this form and take a print out of Challan copy after it is displayed.
- Take a hard copy of filled in application form for future reference.
Last date for submission of online application form: 10th October 2014.
Aspirants are advised to check Official Notification for other details.
You may also like to visit this Section