Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment
Ordnance Factory Badmal has diffused an advertisement regarding Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment. Job Seekers who wish to get hired for MBBS Doctors Posts they may attend Walk-In-Interview as per the details provided below. Here on this page, we will soon provide information regarding Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2016. Applicants who want to enhance their career in government sector can apply against OFB Jobs as soon as possible. Eligible candidates must appear in Walk- In- Interview along with essential documents on the pre- decided date and time which is tailored below in this page.
Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2016
|Posts Name||Hiring Process||
Ordnance Factory Badmal
16th October 2015
Candidates who wish to enhance their career in this sector must hold this opportunity. Other detailed information about Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment such as posts name, salary details, procedure of appointment and process of applying etc, is settled below by experts of recruitmentlaunchers.com.
- Candidates, who are willing to apply against OFB Jobs, must have completed MBBS Degree from MCI Recognized Medical College of India.
- Registration with Medical Council of India.
- Appointed candidates will get an impressive and good amount of salary of Rs.55 000/-
- Daily rate of reduction from the remuneration for absence: Rs.1833/-
Manner of Appointment:
Appointment of the applicants will be based on the basis of their presentation in Interview which will be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment?
|Step 01||Candidates, who want to apply and find themselves capable and qualified for the above stated must attend the walk-in interview which will be conducted by the organization on the specified date or venue.|
|Step 02||At the time of interview, applicants must bring all essential certificate which is given below and along with recent passport sized photograph|
Documents to be brought to the Interview:
- Original and one set of photocopies Matric/10th class or equivalent certificate for age proof
- 02 character certificates from two gazetted officers Registration certificate
- Experience certificate
- MBBS degree from MCI recognized medical college of India
Venue of Interview:
Office of the Chief Medical Officer,
Ordnance Factory Hospital, Badmal- 767070
District Bolangir Odisha
Important Date and Time:
|Walk-in Date||16th October 2015 (Friday) from 9:00 AM onwards|
From this Official Notification, you can obtain more details. Candidates, you can bookmark this page using Control+D, to acquire up-to-date details related to Ordnance Factory Badmal Recruitment 2016.
You may also like to visit this Section