Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2014 – 2015
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath has released a notification as Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2014, for filling 23 engineer posts. candidates who are willing to apply for this post must send the application form within 15 days of publication of the advertisement on the newspaper.
Eligible candidates who want to make their career in this field must grab this opportunity & get into the details of Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment 2014. Details about this recruitment is given on this page by the team of recrutimentlauncher.com
|Name of the association||Ordnance Factory Ambarnath|
|Post Name||Engineer Posts|
|Essential Qualification||Degree/ Diploma|
|Selection Method||On Merit basis|
|Total No. of Post||23|
|Last Date||Within 15 Days|
Name & Number of posts:
- Chemical Engineering: 01 Post
- Civil Engineering: 01 Post
- Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
- Elec. & Electronics Engg: 03 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering: 07 Posts
- Metallurgy Engineering: 08 Posts
Candidates who are applying for these posts should be holding a degree of engineering technology/ diploma in engineering technology granted from a State Technical Board.
- Graduate Apprentice @ 3,560/- per month
- Diploma Holder (Technician) Apprentices @ 2,530/- per month
Candidates will be selected on merit basis & marks obtained in final year examination.
How to Apply?
- Candidates may visit the official website ofbindia.gov.in
- Go to ‘new updates’ & choose the link for “Ordnance Factory Ambarnath Recruitment’
- Take print out of the application form & fill it correctly by pasting a passport size photo.
- Send the filled application to the given address.
The General Manager,
Ordnance Factory Ambarnath, Dist- Thane,
Maharashtra, PIN- 421502
Candidates should send the form within 15 days of publication of the advertisement on the newspaper.
For more details you may read of official notification
You may also like to visit this Section